The Gulf of Toxins

Lue C Fur

Evil member
Nobody's talking about you, you self-centered demon. I said Wk, not Lucy. Back into the Lake of Fire with you. And yes, I voted for Obama and still have no regrets about it. Of course I didn't expect heaven on earth or any kind of panacea either.

Be nice or i will put you on crap detail with Saddam when you arive for you baptism of fire.:wink2:

So honestly...you agree with everything Obama has done so far? He has been perfect? Come on you can tell us.:funny:

moreluck

golden ticket member
It's really difficult to get a thread that is all your very own.....it's a luxury only afforded to our Canadian pal, Klein.

OK, that's my last post in this thread. Don't want to be where I'm not wanted. 'Can You Come Back' will find out it's no fun playing solo....but then again....

There's another thread about the oil spill....that's where my future comments will be.

bbsam

Staff member
Be nice or i will put you on crap detail with Saddam when you arive for you baptism of fire.:wink2:

So honestly...you agree with everything Obama has done so far? He has been perfect? Come on you can tell us.:funny:

With respect to the original poster, I will decline to answer in this thread.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
History happening before our eyes. Everyone that lives in the soon to be affected areas should go to the beach and enjoy it. Get your feet in the sand and salt in your hair because soon it will be off limits.

Perhaps for a very long time.

History being made that will be in the text books of tomorrow.

Has Obama declared a Gulf of Toxin resolution and escalated the war against the oil companies?
I heard there were rumors of BP PT boats firing on the Coast Guard.

fxdwg

Long Time Member
It's interesting that Klein has been mentioned three times on this thread. Seems like he is being drawn out.
It is also interesting that the original topic has been taken over and anti-Obama stuff has taken it's place. I didn't vote for him.
There is a web site where many ideas have been submitted and BP chooses none of them and Obama dictates none of them.
Capturing the released oil had to be the #1 priority, but BP missed that one.
Their main problem is the depth of the pipe. But, that can be simply overcomeif Obama stepped in and took control and billed BP.
He's had plenty of time to understand the people's feelings and all he does is "get mad".
Capture the leaking oil first!!!!

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
See what I mean?:dissapointed:
Yeah I see.
There is a website to submit ideas. My husband submitted one. I am wondering if possibly they could overlook the obvious.
It has to be stopped, it has to be contained, and we missed both of those boats by weeks. We can sue and blame later.
Obama should give everything to the states when requested, no studies, nothing can be worse than what is happening. We can sue and blame later. So many have dropped the ball here that it will go on for decades. In my heart I think the only ones who really cared, were the ones who would be directly affected. While they thought up ideas, they were stalled. By bp by Obama, will we ever know?

Yeah I see.
There is a website to submit ideas. My husband submitted one. I am wondering if possibly they could overlook the obvious.
It has to be stopped, it has to be contained, and we missed both of those boats by weeks. We can sue and blame later.
Obama should give everything to the states when requested, no studies, nothing can be worse than what is happening. We can sue and blame later. So many have dropped the ball here that it will go on for decades. In my heart I think the only ones who really cared, were the ones who would be directly affected. While they thought up ideas, they were stalled. By bp by Obama, will we ever know?
Stalled by both.
Someone needs to tell the EPA to set down and shut up, let's get the leak stopped and mess cleaned up and then they can do all the freaking studies they want.

klein

Für Meno :)
I'm waiting for all the foreign aid to come in like it did during Katrina. Not

If your news sources reported it more. You would know foreign countries came to the Aid of Katrina, and even the Gulf now.
I even had a customer on my route that adopted a dog from the aftermath of Katrina. She named it "Dixie" after the dixie boats there.
Holmes on Holmes, even has a series fixing and building the homes in New Orleans.
Canada even built a whole district called Canada City (or town), for the homeless. Not only rent free, but paid all UT's for 5 years for thousands.
And, not apartment style either... 100's and 100's of single family homes. (Created a new city, basically).

And, as far as I know, Germans and other Euros and countries helped out, too !

PS: Just remembered, the town is called Canadaville. Look it up.
I'm too lazy to websurf right now.

And btw: Who do you think helps with all your major forest fires ?
911 help was there too, with all foreign figherfighters and rescue people.

Maybe, it's Fox news or someone. But, America gets tons of foriegn aid and help with every disaster.

Gee, we even went to war for you, basically, and so did others !!!!!

moreluck

golden ticket member
Foreign aid, like ships & booms can't come until batty Obama lifts the Jones Act because the foreign ships aren't allowed in Amer. waters since this 1920's law was put into effect.
Bush lifted the Jones Act for Katrina aid. Obama's a dummy!

klein

Für Meno :)
Foreign aid, like ships & booms can't come until batty Obama lifts the Jones Act because the foreign ships aren't allowed in Amer. waters since this 1920's law was put into effect.
Bush lifted the Jones Act for Katrina aid. Obama's a dummy!

I haven't watched CNN here yet.... but in Mexico, it was annouced Canada got "invited" to go help.
Yes.... you need inventation. After Katrina for example, we offered help immediatly, and couldn't believe it took the US Government over 4-6 weeks , to finally let us go help.

Everything , was sitting here on standby, ready to go. Ships, Goods, and personal. And they waited and waited , for weeks and weeks !