The Hit on Hoffa

PiedmontSteward

RTW-4-Less
This isn't really news, but "I Heard You Paint Houses" (written by Charles Brandt, but essentially the memoirs of Sheeran) is probably as close as we're going to get to knowing what happened considering who's still left alive that might have been involved.

In case you don't want to read the book (which I highly recommend, jam packed with Teamster history) History Detectives did a special recently centered around the book: http://www.pbs.org/opb/historydetectives/investigation/who-killed-jimmy-hoffa/

HEFFERNAN

Huge Member
Watched it on tv last night. Very interesting and got a different perspective on the political and mob culture right before he went missing.

Sent using BrownCafe App

T

Turdferguson

Watched it on tv last night. Very interesting and got a different perspective on the political and mob culture right before he went missing.

Sent using BrownCafe App
Did it involve the evil of teamcare?

Sent using BrownCafe App

hyena

This isn't really news, but "I Heard You Paint Houses" (written by Charles Brandt, but essentially the memoirs of Sheeran) is probably as close as we're going to get to knowing what happened considering who's still left alive that might have been involved.

In case you don't want to read the book (which I highly recommend, jam packed with Teamster history) History Detectives did a special recently centered around the book: http://www.pbs.org/opb/historydetectives/investigation/who-killed-jimmy-hoffa/
I heard the movie is supposed to be coming out. I think joe Pesci and Robert Deniro are supposed to be in it.

PT Car Washer

I also watched the History Detective episode about the disappearance of Jimmy Hoffa. Really interesting but who is still alive to prosecute after this many years?

oldngray

nowhere special
Teddy was the idiot brother/town drunk of the family. Its unlikely he would have been involved with Hoffa but it is very possible other members of the Kennedy clan had some connection to his "disappearance".