The Hot Guys on B.C.

D

Dis-organized Labor

Feeder drivers deliver the big loads in any size up to 53',sometimes it bends in the middle to get into those hard to reach areas.

My tube stretches over 216 feet and spans 180 feet. I can get it up over 40,000 feet and it can stay afoft for over 14 hours. So there!!

705red

Browncafe Steward
I see that not many feeder drivers are listed.

We`re in a class on our own. This is just first round. They have to work through the aspiring newbies before they get to the real talent.

Feeder drivers deliver the big loads in any size up to 53',sometimes it bends in the middle to get into those hard to reach areas.

My tube stretches over 216 feet and spans 180 feet. I can get it up over 40,000 feet and it can stay afoft for over 14 hours. So there!!
But package car drivers come 3 times and if you request "nicely" we will leave it in your back door.

Woman avoid feeder drivers because if a pillow just happens to be around, they cannot compete, thats it for you guys ball game over.

But package car drivers come 3 times and if you request "nicely" we will leave it in your back door.

Woman avoid feeder drivers because if a pillow just happens to be around, they cannot compete, thats it for you guys ball game over.

Package comes 3 times because they can`t get it right the first time.

Don`t know about the last part,never humped a pillow. Please give us the kinky package car details....:happy-very:

705red

Browncafe Steward
Package comes 3 times because they can`t get it right the first time.

Don`t know about the last part,never humped a pillow. Please give us the kinky package car details....:happy-very:
CMON Cach! Tell the truth, feeder does not even go by a seniority list, no need. You can tell how long someone has been driving feeder by how wide and flat their butt is!:surprised::surprised::surprised:

D

Dis-organized Labor

...b y thw ay, if you think about coming around me when I'm turned on, be very careful, because I am freking HOT!!!!

D

Dis-organized Labor

Right before I get off, I get pumped up even more and my tube grows a few inches in length and width.

Remember guys: "Size Matters"