The Hypocrisy of UPS Safety

Packmule

We have been told to start delivering out of the drivers side door, if it is only a pkg or two.... That this is the preferred method to save a few steps...talk about an accident or two ready to happen!! And supposedly this is being taught at new Onroad sup classes
Wouldn't it be easier to have Orion stop driving me past stops on the right, but delivering them off the left on the way back???

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Knowing all off the lifting and bending we do why the hell cant they make the pants and shorts with the extra fabric(gussetted crouch) down below... And Maybe a different fabric for summer wear... It's a joke, especially having to smell a ripe fellow employee after the day is done, the polyester doesn't breathe that well and it sucks the BO up like a sponge.
ImageUploadedByBrownCafe1456412704.931662.jpg

Try this!

clean hairy

Knowing all off the lifting and bending we do why the hell cant they make the pants and shorts with the extra fabric(gussetted crouch) down below... And Maybe a different fabric for summer wear... It's a joke, especially having to smell a ripe fellow employee after the day is done, the polyester doesn't breathe that well and it sucks the BO up like a sponge.
Just waiting for drivers in droves having to be treated for crotch rot due to the new uniforms!
(look it up, it is a real medical condition!)

El Correcto

god is dead
I like orion, today it had me pass by a country stop while I was 5 minutes away only to break from another city and hit it last, going to the opposite direction of my center. Added about 20 miles and 40 minutes to my day for 1 stop. :P They are currently pulling in about 10 drivers every day for orion compliance so we are giving them 100% orion compliance with the breaks for business and air commits. Not trying to pick at management I just think they are testing how well the pick ups in orion is working out.

I like orion, today it had me pass by a country stop while I was 5 minutes away only to break from another city and hit it last, going to the opposite direction of my center. Added about 20 miles and 40 minutes to my day for 1 stop. :P They are currently pulling in about 10 drivers every day for orion compliance so we are giving them 100% orion compliance with the breaks for business and air commits. Not trying to pick at management I just think they are testing how well the pick ups in orion is working out.
There not testing anything. The center manager gets his ass chewed for anything less than 100% compliance. Runs downhill