The iPhones are coming

MondayLates

I'll never get the hype behind these. The most enthusiastic Apple fans shell out $700 every year (or two I guess depending on their contract) for a marginally better version of something they already own (this year it's "3d touch")

Express Courier

I'll never get the hype behind these. The most enthusiastic Apple fans shell out $700 every year (or two I guess depending on their contract) for a marginally better version of something they already own (this year it's "3d touch")
The every year people I don't get at all. At least with the bi-yearly people the cost of the phone is significantly less. Or at least it has been when I've upgraded.

Anyway, I wasn't working last week. Was it really much heavier?

overflowed

The every year people I don't get at all. At least with the bi-yearly people the cost of the phone is significantly less. Or at least it has been when I've upgraded.

Anyway, I wasn't working last week. Was it really much heavier?
yes, in my neck of the woods was at least 2x

SmithBarney

My contract ended a few months ago. I was also eligible for an upgrade, which I declined. thus lowering my bill by $15/month.

I pay less than 80/month for two unlimited smartphones...(not iphones) I'm an apple fan, I have 5macs at home, ipad(gift) and original ipod touch and original 30gb ipod.... I have no desire to have a iphone, I've got a few android phones and honestly prefer the android interface so much more than ios

dezguy

I will never understand the obsession with iPhone and people's willingness to overpay for their products.

I had a buddy rave about his iPhone back when the iPhone was first able to start taking panoramic pictures. I still remember him coming over to my house and showing me how amazing his phone was. I sat there and smiled then took out my two year old (at the time) Samsung Galaxy S2X and started taking a panoramic picture. I believe I said "welcome to 2011".

He doesn't brag about how amazing Apple is as much anymore. :lol: