The irony that is the Occutard movement.

bbsam

Staff member
I would stream a liberal talk show host if one was worth listening too. Too bad their own attempt at syndicating talk radio went down in flames.
I couldn't agree more. That's why I enjoy NPR so much. Very middle of the road and thought provoking. You might consider tuning in some time. Probably not.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Protest ?
By illegally taking over private & public lands and turning them into giant crap piles ?
And when they finally do leave , who is going to clean up their messes ?
Most civilized groups have their own protests and leave when they are done.
answer me this.....what effect have they accomplished ?
I see the stock market is still working .
Layoffs are increasing. { Daily Job Cuts - Layoff News , Job Layoffs 2011 / 2010 , Bankruptcy, Store closings, Business Economy News }
Business closures are still happening.
Congress is still blaming the minority members for their own failures.
The current POTUS is engaged in more wars then the last guy.
More companies are shipping manufacturing jobs overseas .
The housing market is still down.
Illegals continue to flood into the country, bring all their sicknesses with them.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I don't know if this is because of OWS or simply public outcry but BOA announced that they are "rethinking" their decision to charge debit card users a $5/monthly fee.

brett636

bbsam:894894 said:
You don't support their right to protest?

I don't support whatever right they think they have to shoot a cop. I have family in law enforcement and they are only doing a job like the rest of us. To decide if they should be killed is way overstepping the line.

wkmac

I don't support whatever right they think they have to shoot a cop. I have family in law enforcement and they are only doing a job like the rest of us. To decide if they should be killed is way overstepping the line.

When did a cop get shot? I've not heard about that so post a link. Thanks in advance for the link.