The Islamic Demolition of the Statue of Liberty

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Shariah 4 America
Burqa-covered Statue of Liberty.
3899dfe821816fbcb3db3e3b23f81585_L-550x412.jpg

Their plans to turn Lady Liberty into a minaret.
Screen-shot-2011-03-02-at-2.22.13-PM-550x366.png

The Statue of Liberty, designed by Frederic Bartholdi, stands on Liberty Island in New York Harbor; representing Libertas, the Roman (false) goddess of Freedom, it is symbolic of the rebellious nature of the US constitution that elevates the command of man over the command of God.
In Islam, the public veneration of idols and statues is strictly prohibited. This has forced sincere Muslims to develop realistic plans that will aid in the removal of the Statue of Liberty.
Due to the scale of the task at hand, it is highly likely that rigorous safety checks will need to be employed before the demolition of the Statue of Liberty can commence; thus as a temporary measure, it is proposed that a large burkha is used to cover the statue, thereby shielding this horrendous eye sore from public view as well as sending a strong message to its French creators.
Post demolition, it is recommended that a minaret be built as a fitting replacement, allowing the glorification of God to be proclaimed daily as well as act as a powerful reminder of the superiority of Islam over all other ways of life.
http://weaselzippers.us/

packageguy

Shoot each and every bastard that touchs the statue. We don't go to
there country and do stupid thing to there statues or landmarks. I also
say you don't like it then go home. leave us alone

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Shariah 4 America
Burqa-covered Statue of Liberty.
3899dfe821816fbcb3db3e3b23f81585_L-550x412.jpg

Their plans to turn Lady Liberty into a minaret.
Screen-shot-2011-03-02-at-2.22.13-PM-550x366.png

The Statue of Liberty, designed by Frederic Bartholdi, stands on Liberty Island in New York Harbor; representing Libertas, the Roman (false) goddess of Freedom, it is symbolic of the rebellious nature of the US constitution that elevates the command of man over the command of God.
In Islam, the public veneration of idols and statues is strictly prohibited. This has forced sincere Muslims to develop realistic plans that will aid in the removal of the Statue of Liberty.
Due to the scale of the task at hand, it is highly likely that rigorous safety checks will need to be employed before the demolition of the Statue of Liberty can commence; thus as a temporary measure, it is proposed that a large burkha is used to cover the statue, thereby shielding this horrendous eye sore from public view as well as sending a strong message to its French creators.
Post demolition, it is recommended that a minaret be built as a fitting replacement, allowing the glorification of God to be proclaimed daily as well as act as a powerful reminder of the superiority of Islam over all other ways of life.
http://weaselzippers.us/

Dear Islamaphobe,

While I agree that fundamentalist Muslims are extremely dangerous, what about crazy Christians? You know, the ones that like to kill abortion doctors, bomb the Olympics, blow-up Federal Buildings, and hang the 10 Commandments in government office buildings and require school prayer? The vast majority of Muslims, just like the vast majority of Christians, aren't interested in killing, maiming or violence of any kind. They just want to practice their religion in peace.

In case you've forgotten, one of the basic foundations of American society is supposed to be freedom of religion. You can worship a volcano for all I care, but fomenting hatred is just lighting the fuse. Fundamentalist Islam needs to be kept in-check, but don't defame the millions of peaceful Muslims.

Love,
MrFedEx

wkmac

Freedom of religion........like those loud mouthed so called Christians from Westboro ??

The best part is the fact that even still a majority of justices on the court are republican appointed and it was an 8-1 vote so there you go......SUCKER!!!!!!!!!!!!

:rofl:

As aweful and distasteful as this group of "so-called christians" are and on a level of basic human decency, the court ruling was still the correct one. But if the funeral procession wants to pull over to the curb and beat the "friend" out of these people, I'll close my eyes and then sit on a jury and vote "not guilty" all day long. I do believe in jury nullification.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Dear Islamaphobe,

While I agree that fundamentalist Muslims are extremely dangerous, what about crazy Christians? You know, the ones that like to kill abortion doctors, bomb the Olympics, blow-up Federal Buildings, and hang the 10 Commandments in government office buildings and require school prayer? The vast majority of Muslims, just like the vast majority of Christians, aren't interested in killing, maiming or violence of any kind. They just want to practice their religion in peace.

In case you've forgotten, one of the basic foundations of American society is supposed to be freedom of religion. You can worship a volcano for all I care, but fomenting hatred is just lighting the fuse. Fundamentalist Islam needs to be kept in-check, but don't defame the millions of peaceful Muslims.

Love,
MrFedEx
(LWJ) — The Punjabi Taliban and al Qaeda assassinated Pakistan’s Federal Minister for Minorities Affairs in a shooting today in Islamabad, calling him a “blasphemer.”
Minister Shahbaz Bhatti was gunned down as he was leaving his mother’s home in the capital. At the time of his death, Bhatti was setting out for a federal cabinet meeting in Islamabad. Bhatti’s driver was also seriously wounded in the attack.
“The attackers were wearing shawls and opened indiscriminate fire as they got close to the minister’s car,” Wajid Durrani, Islamabad’s chief of police, told reporters at a press conference.
Al Qaeda and the Punjabi Taliban left pamphlets left at the scene of Bhatti’s murder to claim responsibility for the assassination. The terror groups claimed that Bhatti, an “infidel Christian,” was in charge of a secretive committee assigned to repeal Pakistan’s blasphemy laws, The Associated Press reported. Al Qaeda and the Punjabi Taliban also threatened further assassinations against unspecified targets.
“With the blessing of Allah, the mujahedeen will send each of you to hell,” the pamphlet read.
Two Taliban spokesmen also claimed credit for the assassination, and compared him to Salman Taseer, the governor of Punjab province who was assassinated in January by his bodyguard for opposing Pakistan’s repressive blasphemy laws, which allow those perceived to have slighted Islam to be put to death.
Iraqi Christians Flee Mosul after Series of Murders

Eight Christians Killed in Nigerian Muslim Attacks

Muslims are Killing Christians in Indonesia.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Westboro Baptist Church Gets Tires Slashed, Locals Refuse To Perform Repairs

Shortly after protesting the funeral of Army Sgt. Jason James McCluskey in Oklahoma, members of the Westboro Baptist Church headed back to their minivan, only to discover that its front and rear passenger-side tires had been slashed. To make matters worse, when they drove into town they were unable to find anyone who would repair it.
http://www.buzzfeed.com/mjs538/westboro-church-gets-tires-slashed-locals-refuse

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
(LWJ) — The Punjabi Taliban and al Qaeda assassinated Pakistan’s Federal Minister for Minorities Affairs in a shooting today in Islamabad, calling him a “blasphemer.”
Minister Shahbaz Bhatti was gunned down as he was leaving his mother’s home in the capital. At the time of his death, Bhatti was setting out for a federal cabinet meeting in Islamabad. Bhatti’s driver was also seriously wounded in the attack.
“The attackers were wearing shawls and opened indiscriminate fire as they got close to the minister’s car,” Wajid Durrani, Islamabad’s chief of police, told reporters at a press conference.
Al Qaeda and the Punjabi Taliban left pamphlets left at the scene of Bhatti’s murder to claim responsibility for the assassination. The terror groups claimed that Bhatti, an “infidel Christian,” was in charge of a secretive committee assigned to repeal Pakistan’s blasphemy laws, The Associated Press reported. Al Qaeda and the Punjabi Taliban also threatened further assassinations against unspecified targets.
“With the blessing of Allah, the mujahedeen will send each of you to hell,” the pamphlet read.
Two Taliban spokesmen also claimed credit for the assassination, and compared him to Salman Taseer, the governor of Punjab province who was assassinated in January by his bodyguard for opposing Pakistan’s repressive blasphemy laws, which allow those perceived to have slighted Islam to be put to death.
Iraqi Christians Flee Mosul after Series of Murders

Eight Christians Killed in Nigerian Muslim Attacks

Muslims are Killing Christians in Indonesia.

I didn't say that weren't Muslim crazies. If you consider George W. Bush a Christian (he considers himself one), then he is responsible for the unnecessary deaths of thousands of Muslims, including many innocent women and children. You're not smart enough to understand "collateral damage" in human terms.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
"Perhaps they should drag Scotty out and just hang him. Works for me. "
"He doesn't deserve anything but a rope for being corrupt."
"collateral damage"

Lue C Fur

Evil member
I didn't say that weren't Muslim crazies. If you consider George W. Bush a Christian (he considers himself one), then he is responsible for the unnecessary deaths of thousands of Muslims, including many innocent women and children.

Funny...it must upset you that your Messiah continues to do the same thing. :wink2:

superballs63

Well-Known Troll
Troll
I didn't say that weren't Muslim crazies. If you consider George W. Bush a Christian (he considers himself one), then he is responsible for the unnecessary deaths of thousands of Muslims, including many innocent women and children.

I'm O.K. with this. First of all, how do you or anybody else KNOW for a fact that these women and children were innocent? What if they and their family were supporting/encouraging the taliban forces? if they were, then they are FAR from innocent. You have noticed the growing trend of terrorist groups (cowards) sending female suicide bombers to kill people because they won't search the Muslim women, should someone get offended. Also don't think for a second that the youth are not trying to kill our soldiers over there in the sand box. I say we pull out ALL troops (liberals would LOVE this) and let chaos resume, although it would erase EVERYTHING that our brave soldiers were killed/injured for. Those countries don't want any kind of society or real civilization, so the hell with them.

Nuke the countries and send us their oil :D

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Interesting point, superballs 63.
Given that we knew so little about the real life of what went on in these countries before we invaded.
It's like the known fact that after the USA left SE Asia, more people died because of the new government's policies than during the war years. Some thing that most good liberals tend to overlook.

wkmac

Interesting point, superballs 63.
Given that we knew so little about the real life of what went on in these countries before we invaded.
It's like the known fact that after the USA left SE Asia, more people died because of the new government's policies than during the war years. Some thing that most good liberals tend to overlook.

In the case of Vietnam and using the 1975' date as a dividing line, regardless of politics or idealogy, I'm not sure anyone of either side of 1975' can claim having less bloody hands than the other. Regardless of what we think, 2 opposing sides were using force to impose their will on a majority of people whose only crime was to be born and live where these 2 decided to fight each other for the power to rule others and control resources.

Gee somethings sounds familar don't it!

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
"Perhaps they should drag Scotty out and just hang him. Works for me. "
"He doesn't deserve anything but a rope for being corrupt."
"collateral damage"

I'd say hang Christie too, but they don't make a rope that can hold that much blubber. Same as Walker, wanting to gut the middle class. Tell me, are you a Teamster? That would make you an enemy of both Walker and Christie, yet you support those who want you working for WalMart wages. Not very smart.