The L-186 Incumbents are Running a Mudslinging campaign!

Evil

Local 186 incumbent Bill E and his UPS BA Doug S are running a mudslinging campaign against "Putting Members First" slate.

Over the weekend the incumbents held a BBQ at one of the UPS Freight shop-steward's home where they served tri-tip and beer to the visiting members. Only 3 UPS Freight members showed up.

The Putting Members First slate has been receiving receptive responses by members everywhere. The incumbent slate has been out lying saying the anti-Junior slate would bankrupt the local and put it into trusteeship. Bill E and Doug S are running scared because they can't run on their record. Bill and Doug, don't talk bad about your brothers Patrick K and Randy C who are financially upside-down, haha!

Earlier at the UPS Ventura facility the incumbent slate were met by a non receptive membership who have committed to backing the Putting Members Slate. Their main grievance is the bad "carve-out" and "one punch rule."

Three weeks from today the members of Local 186 will be voting for new leadership that will not only stand against management but also the Junior-Kenny administration.

Local 186 is looking to become the first anti-Junior slate in Southern California since Ed M was removed in 1999.

Go Local 186 members!

Hofficer Hater

I heard from friends that they dont have mail ballot. Members have to show up to vote at the local. I hope that when the reformers win they change the bylaws. That is some shady garbage.

Out here in the East Coast the Boston Bully is so upset that the reformers are gonna win 186.

Rome A is more upset that two locals from JC 7 were won by reformers and they are backing the TU slate.

Also heard about SoCal 848 and 630 no longer on the Junior camp.

Good things are going in So Cal!

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
Local 186 incumbent Bill E and his UPS BA Doug S are running a mudslinging campaign against "Putting Members First" slate.

Yawn.

It's called politics.

Sounds like....

I heard from friends....

Speculation and conjecture.

You guys need to get a new routine. This one is worn out.

Paper ballots cost money.

Yep.

And, how many thousands of dollars (dues money)....

Are wasted, on TDU candidates that even win a Local election ??

-Bug-

The Silent Bang

Campaigns and politics ain't pretty. People get bent and hurt all the time. Look at gram, He's all hurt because we are exposing him for not taking care of the members like he should. Your little field trips and breakfast are not going to cut it, You align yourself with weakness you become weak, not that you were ever a real Teamster to begin with..

hyena

Hold on a sec guys.....
image.gif
oh yea that's where I was with that

Yawn.

It's called politics.

Speculation and conjecture.

You guys need to get a new routine. This one is worn out.

Yep.

And, how many thousands of dollars (dues money)....

Are wasted, on TDU candidates that even win a Local election ??

-Bug-
Tdu don't care about all kind of elections that they can't win costing and wasting local unions members money. Tdu isn't even in the teamsters union. It's just a stir the pot money maker for a guy who was a teamster for a year over 40 years ago. Guys a jerk.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
I didn't even know that Local 186 was in Southern California until this thread.
And just to be clear, if an incumbent slate is opposed in any local, are theyTDU by default?

hyena

Tdu don't care about all kind of elections that they can't win costing and wasting local unions members money. Tdu isn't even in the teamsters union. It's just a stir the pot money maker for a guy who was a teamster for a year over 40 years ago. Guys a jerk.
You do realize that with remarks likes this you make your enemy stronger right?

Evil

Not one member of the Putting the Members First slate is TDU. But they are all anti Junior.

Evil

Campaigns and politics ain't pretty. People get bent and hurt all the time. Look at gram, He's all hurt because we are exposing him for not taking care of the members like he should. Your little field trips and breakfast are not going to cut it, You align yourself with weakness you become weak, not that you were ever a real Teamster to begin with..

I hear "the used car salesman" is worried he'll be back driving a brown truck on January 2017. With only one slate running "the Irishman" and his executive board should be done.