The LAPD Police Killer

texan

It is over.

This man of reason and our role model has spoken:

Charlie Sheen reaches out to ex-LAPD officer accused in killings

The actor Charlie Sheen recorded a video intended for the former LAPD officer accused of killing
three people and writing a long manifesto that indicates he has intentions to kill more.

Sheen, who was praised in Christopher Dorner's manifesto, thanked the suspect for his
'kind words' but asked the man to call him.

"Let's figure out together how to end this thing," Sheen is recorded saying.

Read more: Charlie Sheen reaches out to ex-LAPD officer accused in killings | Fox News

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member
They've not caught him yet...He's either in a cabin, stolen a cop car or is running through the hills. One thing is he shot two more deputies and one is reported dead.

brett636

It sounded to me like he got the death he was after, but I am curious in regards to who or what started the fire? If the police started it then I do find that a bit troublesome. I didn't support this guy in any way, shape, or form, but when the police take it upon themselves to be judge, jury, and executioner we have a bigger problem than a madman killing police officers. If Dorner started the fire to ensure his death after he shot himself then I have no problem with the outcome. I'm afraid this may be one of those situations where the truth will be hard to come by.

It sounded to me like he got the death he was after, but I am curious in regards to who or what started the fire? If the police started it then I do find that a bit troublesome. I didn't support this guy in any way, shape, or form, but when the police take it upon themselves to be judge, jury, and executioner we have a bigger problem than a madman killing police officers. If Dorner started the fire to ensure his death after he shot himself then I have no problem with the outcome. I'm afraid this may be one of those situations where the truth will be hard to come by.

Could the fire have been started by a tear gas or other form of canister?

As far as he being dead by whatever means necessary to prevent the loss of another life besides his then I'm ok with what happens when it's a situation like his. He was violent, already a killer,and not going to go quietly. The gentlemanly rules are over. Give him the right to surrender and a fair trial by letting him know that in 5 minutes if he doesn't come out unarmed they'll run a missile through the front door. In 5:01 he takes a dirt nap.

moreluck

golden ticket member
There was some police guy talking about how common it is to start a fire when multiple tear gas is used.
The fugitive killed himself the moment he started this spree.

The police guy said if he was burned alive, then his finger prints would be in tact because burn victims hands form a fist, thus preserving the prints......if they are needed.

He could've arranged his surrnder at any time......his manifesto told us where he was headed.

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member

Christopher Dorner Shootout - Cops say "Burn It Down"

Dorner manhunt: Incendiary tear gas reportedly used on cabin

Hoping to end the standoff, law enforcement authorities first lobbed "traditional" tear gas into the cabin. When that did not work, they opted to use CS gas canisters, which are known in law enforcement parlance as incendiary tear gas. These canisters have significantly more chance of starting a fire. This gas can cause humans to have burning eyes and start to feel as if they are being starved for oxygen. It is often used to drive barricaded individuals out.