The lost decade!!!

klein

Für Meno :)
I tried once to explain that to Moreluck, but she waits for the "Big Pumpkin" when all that money the rich are entitled to, trickles down to the rest of Americans.

HAH !

moreluck

golden ticket member
I tried once to explain that to Moreluck, but she waits for the "Big Pumpkin" when all that money the rich are entitled to, trickles down to the rest of Americans.

HAH !
Your friend Bill Clinton thinks differently!!

Bill Clinton: We Should Not Be Raising Taxes In A “Dead Flat Economy”…

Obama begs to differ.
(Politico) — Former President Bill Clinton says now is not the time to hike taxes.
“I personally don’t believe we ought to be raising taxes or cutting spending, either one, until we get this economy off the ground,” Clinton told Newsmax in an interview on Tuesday. “This has been a dead flat economy.”
Clinton, who is hosting the Clinton Global Initiative’s annual meeting in New York City this week, said that until the country’s debt is reduced, he doesn’t believe cutting or raising taxes or boosting spending are the solution to bringing the country to a full employment economy.
“If we cut government spending, which I normally would be very inclined to do when the deficit’s this big, with interest rates already near zero, you can’t get the benefits out of it,” Clinton said. “So what I’d like to see them do is come up with a bipartisan approach, starting with the payroll tax cuts because they have the biggest return.”