The Masters

Geo926

Any golf fans out there? How about Jordan Spieth? Can't believe this kid is only 21. Golf is in good hands moving forward.

Geo926

I heard all concessions there are very reasonable. It's getting your hands on the actual tickets that's the tough part. I'll go one one of these years.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
ImageUploadedByBrownCafe1428888306.403679.jpg

Just got home was there Wednesday thru Friday took my 3 grown sons the place is unbelievable absolute trip of a lifetime

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Lottery for Wednesday
I've got an Uncle who's had tix forever he wasn't feeling well and gave me his for Thursday and Friday

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
I heard all concessions there are very reasonable. It's getting your hands on the actual tickets that's the tough part. I'll go one one of these years.

Sandwiches 1.50
Beer 3.00
Merchandise about the same as you'd pay in a pro shop
My kids had never had a Pimento cheese sandwich they couldn't get enough of them
The look on there faces when we walked thru the gate was one I'll never forget

moreluck

golden ticket member
I watched the very end.......Phil M. got a little more $$$$ because of Justin's putting inaccuracy. Hubby met Phil M. and is always pulling for him. I just watch to make sure Tiger loses like the loser he is!!

F

FrigidAdCorrector

Just got home was there Wednesday thru Friday took my 3 grown sons the place is unbelievable absolute trip of a lifetime
I'm beyond jealous. Had to be something to share that with your sons. It's a dream of mine to go.

My stepdad was supposed to go for the practice rounds last week. He was going to take a customer. Well that customer ended up getting fired so he didn't get to go. Felt bad, he was so excited.

Watching Spieth was tough. Guy is out winning the Masters and there I was sitting on the couch...

Catatonic

Nine Lives
And before we leave the Masters, here are 10 top exchanges between caddies and their clients.
No. 10
Golfer: "Think I'm going to drown myself in the lake."
Caddy: "Think you can keep your head down that long?"
No. 9
Golfer: "I'd move heaven and earth to break 100 on this course."
Caddy: "Try heaven, you've already moved most of the earth."
No. 8
Golfer: "Do you think my game is improving?"
Caddy: "Yes sir, you miss the ball much closer now."
No. 7
Golfer: "Do you think I can get there with a 5 iron?"
Caddy: "Eventually."
No. 6
Golfer: "You've got to be the worst caddy in the world."
Caddy: "I don't think so sir. That would be too much of a coincidence."
No. 5
Golfer: "Please stop checking your watch all the time. It's too much of a distraction."
Caddy: "It's not a watch—it's a compass."
No. 4
Golfer: "How do you like my game?"
Caddy: "Very good, sir, but personally, I prefer golf."
No. 3
Golfer: "Do you think it's a sin to play on Sunday?"
Caddy: "The way you play, sir, it's a sin on any day."
No. 2
Golfer: "This is the worst course I've ever played on."
Caddy: "This isn't the golf course. We left that an hour ago."
... and the No.1 best caddy comment:
Golfer: "That can't be my ball, it's too old."
Caddy: "It's been a long time since we teed off, sir."

oldngray

nowhere special
I'm beyond jealous. Had to be something to share that with your sons. It's a dream of mine to go.

My stepdad was supposed to go for the practice rounds last week. He was going to take a customer. Well that customer ended up getting fired so he didn't get to go. Felt bad, he was so excited.

Watching Spieth was tough. Guy is out winning the Masters and there I was sitting on the couch...

Those pro golfers are amazing to watch. Even with tough pin placements they can usually drop it within a few feet of the hole. Of course with their monster drives they are usually just a short iron to the green.

F

FrigidAdCorrector

Those pro golfers are amazing to watch. Even with tough pin placements they can usually drop it within a few feet of the hole. Of course with their monster drives they are usually just a short iron to the green.
The control they have is just unbelievable. Or the putting. I forget what hole it was but I saw a putt yesterday where the guy was aiming like 70 degrees to the right of the hole ,because of the slope, and he missed the hole by 2 inches. I couldn't have read that putt if my life depended on it.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
I respect what they do but how anyone could sit and watch it for hours on TV is beyond me.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Watching golf is about as exciting as watching baseball.
Baseball is way more interesting to watch for me but I can totally understand how one would find it boring.

It's pretty amazing I've been watching more college baseball with the sec network and all. Typical college game is 2.5-3 hours long that's it and there's no reason the pro game can't move at that pace.