The MrFedEx Annual Express Peak Prediction(s)

Sparky

The line at the counter was out the door and when I went to pick up my package at UPS I was in and out within two minutes

Purplepackage

Man here's the difference between brown and express, just heard the ups guy tell his helper he has 100 stops left, meanwhile I've got about 30 and just got drafted for my day off. After yet another late start, they sent is out on time and guess they gave all the late freight to the part timers. So we got half the freight and making service on it while the other half is straight lining their day.

The other difference is that ups guy could have 100 stops left in such a condensed area that it's really not that much work

Meanwhile some routes at my station will drop 30 stops to an overflow route, still have 75 stops and they will do 200-250 miles. With pups and no im not exaggerating that at all

Purplepackage

My manager just sent me a text asking if i could come in tomorrow, yeah im thinking not. If you want me in you should've scheduled me lol

They arent starting the peak plan until next week yet they know how busy this week could be in advance. :censored2: em

McFeely

Huge Member
They arent starting the peak plan until next week yet they know how busy this week could be in advance. :censored2: em

Yeah, we're starting our peak plan route boundaries on Tuesday the 8th. Meanwhile, my Monday route is getting hammered (138 stops last Monday with a normal "high" of 90 stops). Can't wait to see how much O/T they save tomorrow by not running our peak routes tomorrow :laugh:

But I'll be getting 1.5x and 2x pay on Friday and Saturday...

Purplepackage

Yeah, we're starting our peak plan route boundaries on Tuesday the 8th. Meanwhile, my Monday route is getting hammered (138 stops last Monday with a normal "high" of 90 stops). Can't wait to see how much O/T they save tomorrow by not running our peak routes tomorrow :laugh:

But I'll be getting 1.5x and 2x pay on Friday and Saturday...

yeah I love it, we generally are pretty busy tomorrow and next Monday but nobody knows any better. We got hammered Tuesday-friday this past week