The negotiation scam

Bounty

You are probably one of the guys that got the routes for nothing. It's scary because guys in my terminal mortgaged homes or took out loans and will be lucky to get half their money back. I'm ok as far as that goes but some guys are ruined financially.

FedGT

Arrogant too

Not in the slightest. But hilarious to me that something you saw coming 5 years in the making finally happens and now (opposed to months ago) you start crying scam and driver uprisings. Fact of the matter you guys do not run large operations. You may not know good contractors. My drivers like what they do, like working for my company because they do get paid and are not overworked, and love working for me.

I know it is hard to imagine for you but guess what, there is always another side of the coin.

Bounty

Not in the slightest. But hilarious to me that something you saw coming 5 years in the making finally happens and now (opposed to months ago) you start crying scam and driver uprisings. Fact of the matter you guys do not run large operations. You may not know good contractors. My drivers like what they do, like working for my company because they do get paid and are not overworked, and love working for me.

I know it is hard to imagine for you but guess what, there is always another side of the coin.
like working for my company because they do get paid and are not overworked, and love working for me.

I call bs. I got my route very cheap and would not invest a lot of money in a 1 year contract. Your guys are getting lunch breaks, overtime, wages close to brown, paid vacation and sick time. Please you would be bankrupt.

FedGT

Unrealistic, point of view (not surprised) but you can call what ever you want.

Lunch breaks, yeah 90% of the time all of my employees have between 30 min to an hour of down time before pickups.

Overtime- they work 9 hours a day, take out the hour lunch break and no overtime is warranted.

After 6 months every employee gets 5 days PTO, more if you have been with me for over two years.

Wages close to UPS. Absolutely not and I have never once claimed I did. This job does not warrant that kind of money by any figment of the imagination. If you have a problem with that don't be upset with FedEx be upset with the trucking industry. Any and every add I see about delivery whether it be water, packages, parts, mail, moving, industrial supplies, etc, that does not require a CDL is paid between 8-12.50 an hour where I live.
I beat the hell out of that.

bbsam

Staff member
like working for my company because they do get paid and are not overworked, and love working for me.

I call bs. I got my route very cheap and would not invest a lot of money in a 1 year contract. Your guys are getting lunch breaks, overtime, wages close to brown, paid vacation and sick time. Please you would be bankrupt.
Simply not true.

Bounty

Unrealistic, point of view (not surprised) but you can call what ever you want.

Lunch breaks, yeah 90% of the time all of my employees have between 30 min to an hour of down time before pickups.

Overtime- they work 9 hours a day, take out the hour lunch break and no overtime is warranted.

After 6 months every employee gets 5 days PTO, more if you have been with me for over two years.

Wages close to UPS. Absolutely not and I have never once claimed I did. This job does not warrant that kind of money by any figment of the imagination. If you have a problem with that don't be upset with FedEx be upset with the trucking industry. Any and every add I see about delivery whether it be water, packages, parts, mail, moving, industrial supplies, etc, that does not require a CDL is paid between 8-12.50 an hour where I live.
I beat the hell out of that.
If this is true, then you are one of the few, probably the only one. That's ok I don't want you to incriminate yourself.

gixxer squid

This negotiation is a GIANT scam. He doesn't care about the cost of doing business. he pretends like we live in a perfect world where finding drivers is easy and the loads aren't a joke. Is anyone else having the same problems? I am ready to pull my trucks and sell them out of state.
Couldn't help but reply. If thats real pix, freaking change. We are under "negotiations" too at this minute. Its a joke, number pusher does not give a :censored2: about cost of doing business. Marsh, which they own went up 8% for whatever reason this year, do they want to hear, NO. These guys have no concept of what it costs to run a "smooth" operation, smooth means having additional payroll unfortunately which they have to pay on the express side but we ground monkeys apparently don't deserve it. When the cash cow is giving 15-18% net profit to the company what to you expect. Trucks gotta be carb compliant now in Cali which has added 2 additional truck payments, I mean where the friend do they think it comes from? The magical mythical tree? The monkeys told us, "figure what it costs to do a stop." We did, added 10% profit on top which I think is reasonable and submitted only to be thrown back in our face. I feel for you. Keep battling. You did sign a NDA but everyone in terminal talks, friend that. They just don't want us to compare notes and strike or call for a Union.

Hang in there, request another monkey if you want, you have that right to get another negotiator not that thats gonna matter.....

Good luck

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
This negotiation is a GIANT scam. He doesn't care about the cost of doing business. he pretends like we live in a perfect world where finding drivers is easy and the loads aren't a joke. Is anyone else having the same problems? I am ready to pull my trucks and sell them out of state.

Scam? At FedEx Ground? Forget about the non-disclosure...tell us!