The negotiation scam

bbsam

Staff member
Don't worry I will not..you must speak out of both sides of your mouth though..the other day you were complaining of what a scam it is.. Which is it scammy Sammy?
You'll have to pull up the quote where I called it a scam. You won't be able to do so.

FedGT

Read the post:: to the ISPs.. You said plenty in your rant there.. So as to refresh your memory you and I had a discussion of your poor language there..

Losing a lot of credibility. A rant and a scam is a fair bit different. Although if you guys can't figure out the difference I would now understand why you say scam so much. Also last I checked new step vans were almost $70,000 so I don't know where you got your $2,500 from.

1fedexFAILURE

I don't know what to say on this anymore. I certainly don't dislike what I do, but if anyone is thinking they will suddenly have free reign over every aspect of their business, well that's simply not going to happen. It's always something with this :censored2: company and the something always costs money and it always comes from the ISP'S bottom line. "Oh, just put together a request for renegotiation," they'll say. I have not met a single person who has felt that renegotiation (or first negotiation) was fair or even that the company listened to a thing. They are going to pay $X + or - 3.5% and that's it. Put the money in any "bucket" you want. Doesn't matter. When you come close to $X, added money in one bucket is simply subtracted from another. Your vehicles will have quarterly reviews and if not up to a subjective par, they will be "not deadlined". That is to say deadlined but under different terminology because technically they can't "deadline" a vehicle.

Your drivers will leave for Express because you won't be able to pay Express compensation and your cycle will begin again trying to find a replacement from local pizza joints, Craigslist, anyone who can pass a background check and meets minimum requirements. Inevitably in the first year or so that new driver will be involved in one or more accidents, have complaints, misdeliveries, be late, quit...but in these endeavors make no mistake about it --you are independent.

All that sound like it sucks? Yeah, sometimes. FedEx is just like every other global company tbough. High demands, relatively low return. All about the investors.

All that being said, I've had worse jobs and I'm optimistic about the future even though part of me thinks FDX will just keep more and more for itself.

Honestly, the happiest guys on our building were the guys with good routes who sold out for 6 figures. The least happy are the guys who Overpaid for routes that eventually could have been had for next to nothing.

bbsam

Staff member
Read the post:: to the ISPs.. You said plenty in your rant there.. So as to refresh your memory you and I had a discussion of your poor language there..
Oh that.

You simply don't get it. Its.all black and white, for or against with you. I have never said everything is great or even that I like everything about Ground. I think a lot of it sucks. That doesn't make it a scam or illegal or a bad investment or even a good investment. It's just how it is and like everyone else I'll deal with it or move on because changing Fedex doesn't seem feasible.

1fedexFAILURE

Oh that.

You simply don't get it. Its.all black and white, for or against with you. I have never said everything is great or even that I like everything about Ground. I think a lot of it sucks. That doesn't make it a scam or illegal or a bad investment or even a good investment. It's just how it is and like everyone else I'll deal with it or move on because changing Fedex doesn't seem feasible.
All I'm saying is you can't sing their praises if it's not all good..amazing how you just now can remember what you said.. You seem to be talking out of both sides of your mouth..like I said...

bbsam

Staff member
All I'm saying is you can't sing their praises if it's not all good..amazing how you just now can remember what you said.. You seem to be talking out of both sides of your mouth..like I said...
Sing their praises? Hardly. Just not taking up the pitch-fork.

1fedexFAILURE

Are you serious?

Your question itself points to a legitimate contracting model but I bet you don't understand that.
legitimate contracting business sounds like you see nothing wrong here.. But unfortunately for you.. You contradicted yourself earlier with your other post.. Which is it? Can't make up your mind??

1fedexFAILURE

It's called a.rant.
That's all you got?? Your poor at proving you innocence as to speaking with a forked tongue.. Your probably like most "business managers" though.. Unable to discern the truth from a lie so you speak out of both sides of your mouth as I said..you have proven that you are good at that.. Thank you and have a good night..

bbsam

Staff member
That's all you got?? Your poor at proving you innocence as to speaking with a forked tongue.. Your probably like most "business managers" though.. Unable to discern the truth from a lie so you speak out of both sides of your mouth as I said..you have proven that you are good at that.. Thank you and have a good night..
Whatever.

Cactus

Just telling it like it is
guy-eating-popcorn-15568418.jpg

FedGT

You have brought up nothing that is fact from BB. You are trying to misconstrue everything that does not even relate to what you are trying to string him up for.
What are you so upset for today, did we take all of your volume again?
How bout you come on here to have a discussion rather than just attack people.

And to your point earlier. I would put my businesses safety record up against most express terminals any day. If you want to be an elitist maybe you should work for a better driver training company. Last I heard with you guys, your training is shorter than most of our contractors.

1fedexFAILURE

You have brought up nothing that is fact from BB. You are trying to misconstrue everything that does not even relate to what you are trying to string him up for.
What are you so upset for today, did we take all of your volume again?
How bout you come on here to have a discussion rather than just attack people.

And to your point earlier. I would put my businesses safety record up against most express terminals any day. If you want to be an elitist maybe you should work for a better driver training company. Last I heard with you guys, your training is shorter than most of our contractors.
Saw where your guys wrecked a tractor trailer the other day.. Normal day at the office.. Now I guess you can climb back up sammys rear end..