The new Chat room

bigbrownhen

Yep, I like it. Its better than the latest one we were using in my opinion. Thank you Cheryl for trying to keep us up to date just so we can get our BC fix.

klein

Für Meno :)
Noticed today, that there is no time-out on chat.
Like the other chats had.

Meaning someone could have logged on hrs ago, and went to bed or doing other things, but is still in chat.
if the person didn't log out or closed the window.

But, other then that, no complaints.... well maybe one :
That the chat opens it's new window, like the others have done. That would be nice, too.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Noticed today, that there is no time-out on chat.
Like the other chats had.

Meaning someone could have logged on hrs ago, and went to bed or doing other things, but is still in chat.
if the person didn't log out or closed the window.

But, other then that, no complaints.... well maybe one :
That the chat opens it's new window, like the others have done. That would be nice, too.

Until then, right-click on the Chat Room button and then select to open in a new window.
This is standard browser behavior for almost any link or nav button.

Nimnim

The Nim
I know I'll be leaving it open and setting myself away when I'm doing things like sleeping, like I should be now, and at work. It'd be a great way to catch up on things said without hoping it gets said in a post.

klein

Für Meno :)
There is a buttone above where you type. The "float and dock" button. Opens the chat in a new window all it's own

Tried that before, navigate away from it, takes you out of chat, no matter which 2 of those windows.

Anyways Hoaxster has the right idea ! Right click on the mouse when clicking on the chat tab.

moreluck

golden ticket member
computer-cat.jpg
One of the mods hard at work!