The new Chat room

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I have wireless Internet and printing throughout my condo. I set up the wireless printing when my son was living here and he was going to college. Charter broadband is my ISP and I use IE as my browser.

klein

Für Meno :)
I have wireless Internet and printing throughout my condo. I set up the wireless printing when my son was living here and he was going to college. Charter broadband is my ISP and I use IE as my browser.

I wanted wireless printing too, but opted for the 4 in 1 printer instead (at the time).
I guess they have the wii you can purchase seperatly, to turn almost any printer into wireless.
But, I only print maybe once a week or every second week.
So, my printer is basically never on standby, and if I need to walk over there just to turn it on, I might as well just carry my laptop to it, and print from there.

But, great to have with a family and multiple computers, forsure.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I wanted wireless printing too, but opted for the 4 in 1 printer instead (at the time).
I guess they have the wii you can purchase seperatly, to turn almost any printer into wireless.
But, I only print maybe once a week or every second week.
So, my printer is basically never on standby, and if I need to walk over there just to turn it on, I might as well just carry my laptop to it, and print from there.

But, great to have with a family and multiple computers, forsure.

All you need is a wireless print server. Mine is from Netgear for about $50. Setup takes 5-10 minutes.

TheKid

I can't get into chat with AOL or Explorer.

I have used AOL since 1994; I like it,

Fethrs, I am with you. I am on the outside.
Don't give up AJ....fethrs got in....chat is not the same without you. Good luck and see you soon on the new chat.

klein

Für Meno :)
AJ, try downloading the newest version of I.E ! Those from 1994 don't seem to work too well these days ! :)

And don't worry, it will just overwrite your old I.E. Not that you'll have 2 differnet versions then.

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
Nope, I use firefox, got in after restarting 5 times, but could only type a few times and it froze. Im assuming its my pc. I did the clear cache, cookies.defrag, disk clean.

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
This chat is hosted on the vendor's server. Time for us to get their tech support involved.

Please post any other issues in this thread.

Thank you for your patience.