The newest UPSer

upssalesguy

UPS Defender
I am happy to say the newest UPSer was born on August 20th, 2009, at 8:44 pm.

Baby Hannah Catherine ((upssalesguy)) came in at 6 lbs, 1 oz and 18 3/4 inches.

She was about 2 weeks early, and that had us scrambling, but Mom and Baby are doing great! We are very excited and can't wait to share pictures with you fine folks.

fethrs

Congrats salesguy. Love the name Hannah Catherine, it's very nice. Now you and grampstug can have baby pics wars.:happy2:

raceanoncr

Congrats on the newborn. But, be careful about calling her "The Newest UPSer". That could be considered child abuse in some states.

rod

Retired 22 years
Congrates!! The big question is-is your tune going to change to "fewer sales leads guys- I want to get home to my family"? Them little poop machines tend to change ones outlook on life. :peaceful:

P

pickup

I am happy to say the newest UPSer was born on August 20th, 2009, at 8:44 pm.

Baby Hannah Catherine ((upssalesguy)) came in at 6 lbs, 1 oz and 18 3/4 inches.

She was about 2 weeks early, and that had us scrambling, but Mom and Baby are doing great! We are very excited and can't wait to share pictures with you fine folks.

it's been 22 hours since the kid was born, did she manage to procure any sales leads while in the nursery? Proximity is opportunity and she should take advantage of being next to the nurses and especially the other little tykes. To procure and close a lead would be like taking candy from a baby.

Just kidding salesguy, congratulations and as I said before and as Rod also pretty much said , you've got an entirely new focus now. I see less posts in your future.

dannyboy

From the promised LAND
Does she have your mustache? I figured Dizzie would have already been there with that.

I hope she takes after momma. Both in looks and temperment.

BTW, enjoy her while her dirty diaper does not stink. There will come a time very shortly that you will wonder how so much evil smelling stuff could ever come out of something that looks so sweet.

And spend time with her. Leave the BC as a second to her and her mother.

There is nothing (at least that I know of) that can measure up to having your daughter sleeping on your shoulder, while tightly grasping your finger or earlobe. It seems to melt all the worlds troubles to a puddle of meaningless crap.

d

BrownArmy

Congratulations upssalesguy,

Enjoy this time with your new little one and your wife, it will come and go faster than you can imagine.

Much health and happiness to your (now +1) family!

Cheers!

You have so many things to look forward to. Her first steps and words,her first day of school, her getting her drivers license,her first boyfriend,your first shotgun, going out to lunch with your daughter and wife and listening to them discuss their "womanly time"

That last one happened to me just today. Enjoy your sweet daughter,she`ll be nothing but sunshine and chest pains.

dannyboy

From the promised LAND
Enjoy your sweet daughter,she`ll be nothing but sunshine and chest pains
My wish for you are that those chest pains are brought about by the intense joy you feel as she makes her way in this world.

But until then, enjoy that super silence as that little life snoozes on your shoulder. Top of the world feeling........

d

upsgrunt

Congrats and welcome to fatherhood! As has been said, your world will change dramatically from now on. (and that is a good change)

M

Mike23

Congrats! :D

I can see the teenage rebellion stage now, 'NO DAD! I'M SHIPPING WITH FEDEX! I HATE UPS!!!'