The newest UPSer

upssalesguy

UPS Defender
Thanks everyone! It's been a great experience...so far! She is starting to nurse really well and that has been the most stressful part. she has peed on me twice already, i have good timing when changing diapers.

I saved up all my vacation time in preperation for the baby, so the vacation plus FMLA give me about a month off - which is needed in many, many ways.

No, no sales leads for her yet!

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
Thanks everyone! It's been a great experience...so far! She is starting to nurse really well and that has been the most stressful part. she has peed on me twice already, i have good timing when changing diapers.

I saved up all my vacation time in preperation for the baby, so the vacation plus FMLA give me about a month off - which is needed in many, many ways.

No, no sales leads for her yet!
Just for being a good Dad and taking the time off to help your Wife and Daughter, Uncle STUG will be looking for a good sales lead on Monday.:happy2:

dannyboy

From the promised LAND
she has peed on me twice already, i have good timing when changing diapers
SG

Actually the timing has nothing to do with it. Its called you are taking the warm diaper off, and the cool air hits that tiny back and bottom. And she does just like any of the fairer sex.....She has to go, bad. And in her case, she cuts loose.

Before completely removing that diaper, undo it and flap it around a bit, making sure that part of the diaper covers the body part involved, but not enough for her not to get chilled.

That way when she gets that cold chill, the diaper will catch most if not all.

Changed my share. Been peed on by at least a dozen or more.....

d

P

pickup

SG

Actually the timing has nothing to do with it. Its called you are taking the warm diaper off, and the cool air hits that tiny back and bottom. And she does just like any of the fairer sex.....She has to go, bad. And in her case, she cuts loose.

Before completely removing that diaper, undo it and flap it around a bit, making sure that part of the diaper covers the body part involved, but not enough for her not to get chilled.

That way when she gets that cold chill, the diaper will catch most if not all.

Changed my share. Been peed on by at least a dozen or more.....

d

City driver has the same problem, when he goes out into the yard , the cool air forces him to take a leak also.

Dizzee

ɹǝqɯǝɯ ɹoıuǝs
I am happy to say the newest UPSer was born on August 20th, 2009, at 8:44 pm.

Baby Hannah Catherine ((upssalesguy)) came in at 6 lbs, 1 oz and 18 3/4 inches.

She was about 2 weeks early, and that had us scrambling, but Mom and Baby are doing great! We are very excited and can't wait to share pictures with you fine folks.

What's the hold up? We're waiting for pics. :happy2:

~upssalesguy~

1981.png

Last edited by a moderator: