The news media is bought!

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
I realize we should expect these fairy tales from you but your efforts to rewrite history are ridiculous. you really should educate yourself before you embarrass yourself like this.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/articles/2015/02/02/what_caused_the_housing_bubble_125463.html

Oddly enough, your link describes EXACTLY what I said, only in more detail.

Further, the recession that the other people claims wouldnt have happened if the "media" didnt cause it, was specifically mentioned as being the cause of the recession under GW BUSH.

The only thing missing, was the mention of the home ownership society.

I did that for you however. Thanks for the link, maybe you should have read it first.

TOS.

Overpaid Union Thug

Thats the best you got?

TOS.
Hey next time you go to a Chinese buffet and get home and end up having those flaming craps that feel like they're coming straight out of hell...... that's Bush's fault too right?

Is that an example of Predatory Food Service? Well I guess it has to be right? Because nowadays it is just absurd for someone to take responsibility for their own actions.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Hey next time you go to a Chinese buffet and get home and end up having those flaming craps that feel like they're coming straight out of hell...... that's Bush's fault too right?

Is that an example of Predatory Food Service? Well I guess it has to be right? Because nowadays it is just absurd for someone to take responsibility for their own actions.

Midwestern people, you people are amazing.

TOS.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
The latest thing is: if you want to build a wall to keep drugs, crime, and illegals out, you are a Nazi. Watch the left media run with this.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
The latest thing is: if you want to build a wall to keep drugs, crime, and illegals out, you are a Nazi. Watch the left media run with this.

Building the wall to keep out drugs,crime and illeglas is a laughable project at best, but the spin isnt about that at all.

As I have been pointing out on this board for YEARS and my position backed up by MARCO RUBIO, the wall wont make a bit of difference towards illegal immigration.

Less than 7% of the total number of illegals are coming across our southern borders and that 7% is divided by 4 states. Thats roughly 1.75 per state of the total immigration problem, so spending a near TRILLION dollars on a wall is laughable at best.

The wall will have ZERO effect on the other 93% of illegals entering this country along with DRUGS and CRIME elements.

The WALL sounds great as a sound bite, but as a practical matter, it will be a huge waste of money and an embarrassment to the United States worldwide.

TOS.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
I agree they're attacking him for the wrong thing.
They should be pointing out that he's an idiot, because if he actually knew anything about immigration he'd know a wall wouldn't do a damn thing to stop it.

Overpaid Union Thug

Oh please say you are from the deep south, that would make my day and also insult those in the midwest who have a higher intelligence than those from the south.

TOS.
Your ideology believes that taxing the 1% more will solve a federal spending problem. Your ideology believes that killing babies while they are still in the womb (and partially out) is just and "helps reduce child neglect." Your ideology believes that Christianity is evil and Islam is peaceful. Your ideology would rather cut spending on our military than on leeches that suck the social services dry. And last...but certainty not least, nor the end of your foolishness.....Your ideology believes that disarming Americans will make them safer.

And you have the nerve to question the intelligence of others? You truly are a clown. It's OK though. Just blame it on Bush.

Overpaid Union Thug

I agree they're attacking him for the wrong thing.
They should be pointing out that he's an idiot, because if he actually knew anything about immigration he'd know a wall wouldn't do a damn thing to stop it.
Building a wall wont stop illegal entry 100%. It would most definitely slow it down drastically if built properly. That plus ACTUALLY enforcing the laws already on the books (including actually deporting VISA overstays) would work wonders. It has to be done. This country can't handle much more of this defacto open border BS. Wanting our borders secure doesn't denote idiocy. It denotes a simple desire to protect this country.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Your ideology believes that taxing the 1% more will solve a federal spending problem. Your ideology believes that killing babies while they are still in the womb (and partially out) is just and "helps reduce child neglect." Your ideology believes that Christianity is evil and Islam is peaceful. Your ideology would rather cut spending on our military than on leeches that suck the social services dry. And last...but certainty not least, nor the end of your foolishness.....Your ideology believes that disarming Americans will make them safer.

And you have the nerve to question the intelligence of others? You truly are a clown. It's OK though. Just blame it on Bush.

IS this a "REAL" thought that you have in your head? You really believe this crap? You really believe democrats or liberals or progressives are running around saying such things??

And you dont think you are a people?

Taxing the 1% has always helped the country, cutting their taxes has always led to either a depression or deep recession. Hoover, Reagan, Bush and Bush all tried the same "ideology" of cutting taxes on the rich, and all four of them screwed the country in the process.

Nobody believes that abortion is the "right" thing to do, however, what a progressive believes, is its a womans RIGHT to determine what happens to HER body and people like YOU should have NO say in her life or decision making, unless of course, you would like ME to determine if you can have a gun or not.

Of course, you dont want that, you just want to force YOUR opinion on women and womens issues.

Not all abortions are the same. Yes, women are having abortions at younger ages, both republicans and democrats. Whites are having more abortions than minorities only for the sheer numbers alone. There are more whites than any other color race, so that stands to reason on its own.

The womans health may depend on an abortion to stay alive, and that shouldnt be anybodys business but the doctors involved and the patient. Its NONE of your business to force your opinion on a woman in that situation. Just like you dont want MY opinion shoved down your throat about what you will do with your guns when you ultimately kill your wife, your kids or yourself.

I could prevent that from happening and save lives, but you wouldnt want that, right? You need your right to commit murder protected.

Christianity is a farce, a church plagued by con artists, and mega rich snake oil salesmen who rip off the general public everyday while living in million dollar mansions and flying in private jets.

YOU want to believe in something? Ok, fine, believe in space camp, and a space camp director who watches over the planet while it kills each other as he sits there doing nothing but watching the carnage like an episode of the sopranos from space.

Mabe he has a lifetime supply of space popcorn as he awaits his "time" to return to earth and put an end to the bloodshed. But until then, he will allow gun owners to kill their families and coworkers. He will allow wars to continue and ultimately the self destruction of the earth by over zealous politicians who believe we need to be the worlds policeman.

As for our military, its already the LARGEST military in the world many times over. It CANT get any larger. We already have everything we need. Do somethings need updating? Sure, but like Reagan did, he took YOUR advice and wrecklessly spent on the military and we ended up with thousands of aircraft that never went into service.

A giant part of his 3.7 trillion dollar deficit he left the nation.

You want to spend more on the military, cause like a frightened kitten, your political party tells you it needs to happen, but what they dont tell you, is how wasteful this kind of spending is, and there is no benefit to the men and women of the military.

Look at this wasteful project undertaken and paid for by YOU and your friends.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nat...ng-brand-new-c-27j-spartans-article-1.1479580

This is what happens when the republicans say they want to spend more on the military. It happens everytime.

Yet, like a drone, you repeat the same as if you you actually some intelligence on the subject. I can show you hundreds of projects like this and millions wasted.

But, youre a good soldier boy, you would rather spend it on airplanes that will never fly again and take food out of the mouths of the hungry in this country, because thats what your TOLD to believe.

You think welfare is killing this country, but my friend, you just dont get it.

As for disarming americans, I would only disarm those with the mental capacity of an idiot from owning a gun, and you my friend are at the top of the list. While I may never be able to save your wife, or your children, or your coworkers from the rampage you may cause someday when you have your meltdown, I would hope to disarm that percentage of NUTBALLS who continue to walk into gun stores with great intentions only to use them against family members.

You think you have it all figured out.

But you really dont. You cant live in peace like I do. I dont have to live in fear that drives me to seek protection from a gun. You do.

Your world and my world are two different places. You will never learn to live in my world, you wouldnt know what to do with yourself.

TOS.

El Correcto

god is dead

It would be interesting to compare how much charity we donate to the poor and how much money we spend killing the poor with the military budget. I'm sure we are more charitable but would be nice to know.

I think building a wall is stupid, we used to have a statue greeting immigrants.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Building a wall wont stop illegal entry 100%. It would most definitely slow it down drastically if built properly. That plus ACTUALLY enforcing the laws already on the books (including actually deporting VISA overstays) would work wonders. It has to be done. This country can't handle much more of this defacto open border BS. Wanting our borders secure doesn't denote idiocy. It denotes a simple desire to protect this country.

Again, more misinformation.

The wall will have nearly a zero effect. 93% of illegals DONT COME ACROSS THE DESERT.

What part of that do you not comprehend?

As for visa overstays, there is no way to TRACK them once here. They vanish. The cost to hunt one person down would cost tens of thousands of dollars, now multiply that by 20 million. Then factor in transportation costs to home countries and housing while in carcerated awaiting deportation hearings.

You are talking about a trillion dollars.

The idiocy is believing what you are hearing and not what you should be understanding. The key to removing illegals is to dry up the jobs, end all the H1 guest workers and placing fines on companies who want to hire non americans.

But like a people, you will support Donald Trump who EXCLUSIVELY hires H1 workers so he doesnt have to pay a living wage. He makes the jobs temporary so americans wont seek out those jobs, then goes to the government to fill them with H1 workers.

But you will defend that practice to the end of time rather than speak out about it.

As long as their are jobs in this country available to illegals, they will come. The republicans will insure that.

You just have to open your eyes and follow the legislation. Of course you wont, cause you get your intellect from AM RADIO..

TOS.

newfie

Oddly enough, your link describes EXACTLY what I said, only in more detail.

Further, the recession that the other people claims wouldnt have happened if the "media" didnt cause it, was specifically mentioned as being the cause of the recession under GW BUSH.

The only thing missing, was the mention of the home ownership society.

I did that for you however. Thanks for the link, maybe you should have read it first.

TOS.

I didn't think you could read thanks for proving it

Overpaid Union Thug

IS this a "REAL" thought that you have in your head? You really believe this crap? You really believe democrats or liberals or progressives are running around saying such things??

And you dont think you are a people?

Taxing the 1% has always helped the country, cutting their taxes has always led to either a depression or deep recession. Hoover, Reagan, Bush and Bush all tried the same "ideology" of cutting taxes on the rich, and all four of them screwed the country in the process.

Nobody believes that abortion is the "right" thing to do, however, what a progressive believes, is its a womans RIGHT to determine what happens to HER body and people like YOU should have NO say in her life or decision making, unless of course, you would like ME to determine if you can have a gun or not.

Of course, you dont want that, you just want to force YOUR opinion on women and womens issues.

Not all abortions are the same. Yes, women are having abortions at younger ages, both republicans and democrats. Whites are having more abortions than minorities only for the sheer numbers alone. There are more whites than any other color race, so that stands to reason on its own.

The womans health may depend on an abortion to stay alive, and that shouldnt be anybodys business but the doctors involved and the patient. Its NONE of your business to force your opinion on a woman in that situation. Just like you dont want MY opinion shoved down your throat about what you will do with your guns when you ultimately kill your wife, your kids or yourself.

I could prevent that from happening and save lives, but you wouldnt want that, right? You need your right to commit murder protected.

Christianity is a farce, a church plagued by con artists, and mega rich snake oil salesmen who rip off the general public everyday while living in million dollar mansions and flying in private jets.

YOU want to believe in something? Ok, fine, believe in space camp, and a space camp director who watches over the planet while it kills each other as he sits there doing nothing but watching the carnage like an episode of the sopranos from space.

Mabe he has a lifetime supply of space popcorn as he awaits his "time" to return to earth and put an end to the bloodshed. But until then, he will allow gun owners to kill their families and coworkers. He will allow wars to continue and ultimately the self destruction of the earth by over zealous politicians who believe we need to be the worlds policeman.

As for our military, its already the LARGEST military in the world many times over. It CANT get any larger. We already have everything we need. Do somethings need updating? Sure, but like Reagan did, he took YOUR advice and wrecklessly spent on the military and we ended up with thousands of aircraft that never went into service.

A giant part of his 3.7 trillion dollar deficit he left the nation.

You want to spend more on the military, cause like a frightened kitten, your political party tells you it needs to happen, but what they dont tell you, is how wasteful this kind of spending is, and there is no benefit to the men and women of the military.

Look at this wasteful project undertaken and paid for by YOU and your friends.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nat...ng-brand-new-c-27j-spartans-article-1.1479580

This is what happens when the republicans say they want to spend more on the military. It happens everytime.

Yet, like a drone, you repeat the same as if you you actually some intelligence on the subject. I can show you hundreds of projects like this and millions wasted.

But, youre a good soldier boy, you would rather spend it on airplanes that will never fly again and take food out of the mouths of the hungry in this country, because thats what your TOLD to believe.

You think welfare is killing this country, but my friend, you just dont get it.

As for disarming americans, I would only disarm those with the mental capacity of an idiot from owning a gun, and you my friend are at the top of the list. While I may never be able to save your wife, or your children, or your coworkers from the rampage you may cause someday when you have your meltdown, I would hope to disarm that percentage of NUTBALLS who continue to walk into gun stores with great intentions only to use them against family members.

You think you have it all figured out.

But you really dont. You cant live in peace like I do. I dont have to live in fear that drives me to seek protection from a gun. You do.

Your world and my world are two different places. You will never learn to live in my world, you wouldnt know what to do with yourself.

TOS.
Don't be mad because I'm more informed than you. Don't be mad because my ideology allows me to think logically and yours doesn't. Don't be mad because mine allows me to see the truth when it's right there in black and white and yours doesn't. Don't be mad because your ideology destroys societies and mine uplifts them. Don't be mad because my ideology allows me the ability to simply look around and see the areas of this country that are liberal strongholds to see just how cancerous your ideology is.

These are facts and are always evident when you start making personal attacks on people and making a fool of yourself. Which is pretty much every time you appear on here. Grow up little boy.

It would be interesting to compare how much charity we donate to the poor and how much money we spend killing the poor with the military budget. I'm sure we are more charitable but would be nice to know.

I think building a wall is stupid, we used to have a statue greeting immigrants.
America is one of the most giving countries on the planet. If not the most giving.

That statue is still there and means exactly what it meant from the moment it was erected. The immigrants that used to come through and be greeted by that statue were all accounted for. They were veted. They they didn't just sneak in and melt into the population without anybody knowing who they were or where they came from. The millions of illegals, many of which are hardened criminals, aren't being vetted before they enter our country.

newfie

Building the wall to keep out drugs,crime and illeglas is a laughable project at best, but the spin isnt about that at all.

As I have been pointing out on this board for YEARS and my position backed up by MARCO RUBIO, the wall wont make a bit of difference towards illegal immigration.

Less than 7% of the total number of illegals are coming across our southern borders and that 7% is divided by 4 states. Thats roughly 1.75 per state of the total immigration problem, so spending a near TRILLION dollars on a wall is laughable at best.

The wall will have ZERO effect on the other 93% of illegals entering this country along with DRUGS and CRIME elements.

The WALL sounds great as a sound bite, but as a practical matter, it will be a huge waste of money and an embarrassment to the United States worldwide.

TOS.

Not to fear The Donald has a good plan for all Illegals.

teamer

someone needs a plan. I watched the debate last night and they no speaka the English. why wouldn't they learn the language if they want to be here so bad.