The next three weeks....

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
No need to "show up"; he has a dedicated line Bat Phone at the condo.
images-47.jpeg

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
Yes, I do a lot of volunteer work at a local state park and my church to keep busy. I have been looking for another job near my house just to have an excuse to get out. I would like to work a little longer to fix up a few things around my house and finish paying off one credit card. I can't get into my IRA or 401K for another three years though. I have a little in mutual funds that I don't want to touch, thats emergency money. I try to pay cash for everything, I don't want any debt right now.

Z

ZQXC

Yes center manager Gordon, Two call-ins? Holy ClusterF***

OK. Here's what you do. Combine all the businesses on the first truck and put only residential stops on the second truck. I'll run one, then the other. If I'm not underallowed, you don't have to pay me for the day.

Be there in 4 minutes and 17 seconds.
To the Altima!

Last edited by a moderator:

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
"Yes center manager Gordon, Two call-ins? Holy ClusterF***

OK. Here's what you do. Combine all the businesses on the first truck and put only residential stops on the second truck. I'll run one, then the other. If I'm not underallowed, you don't have to pay me for the day.

To the Altima!
:rofl: That was.....awesome!

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Yes center manager Gordon, Two call-ins? Holy ClusterF***

To the Altima!
images-52.jpeg

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
....are historically the hottest three weeks of the year in our area, according to the National Weather Service.

They also happen to be the same three weeks that I am on vacation.

Coincidence? I think not.

Bwahahahahaha!!!!
I couldn't take off 3 weeks in a row strategically. My rule of thumb and a lot of people could probably agree is that the burnout stage usually is 8 to 12 weeks of consistent work. I try and space my vacations every 12 weeks usually and spread em out over 48 weeks minus the 4 weeks obviously for xmas peak, cause nobody is taking off those 4 weeks. No way that I want to go 4 or 5 months without a week off and working super burned out at the same time without a break. Moderation is the key boys as you get older lol.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
I couldn't take off 3 weeks in a row strategically. My rule of thumb and a lot of people could probably agree is that the burnout stage usually is 8 to 12 weeks of consistent work. I try and space my vacations every 12 weeks usually and spread em out over 48 weeks minus the 4 weeks obviously for xmas peak, cause nobody is taking off those 4 weeks. No way that I want to go 4 or 5 months without a week off and working super burned out at the same time without a break. Moderation is the key boys as you get older lol.
My :censored2: hurts.....lol