The next three weeks....

Johney

My rib cooker
smoker.jpg

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
Did you ever get an answer how exactly much you will get from your pension. I am exactly the same 8 pt yrs, I will have 30 sept 4
$3200 a month in Central States plus $208 a month right now for my part time years with a penalty for retiring before the age of 65. So thats $3400 a month, subtract $400 a month for health insurance, then however much our thrifty US government cuts out of the check.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

$3200 a month in Central States plus $208 a month right now for my part time years with a penalty for retiring before the age of 65. So thats $3400 a month, subtract $400 a month for health insurance, then however much our thrifty US government cuts out of the check.

I think Georgia is one of the more pension friendly states.

Resident know-it-all.

Add back in what you'll save in gas and wear and tear on your vehicle.
We know from your 22 hour trip home at peak you're too cheap for a hotel so no savings there.....