The NO Vote Once Again Prevails!

C

chuchu

TDU reported they would try to get the eastern locals done first, but the total count is projected to take two days. They did their last ballot pick-up from USPS at noon.
Can't believe you said that...."TDU". Where's the IBT's postings?

PT Stewie

"Big Fella"
What happens if one of the locals in the metro voted no? Seems as though my local voted no, but the combined numbers for all locals in metro philly passed. Thanks

KoF it is my belief that the vote positive or negative carrys the supplement for all locals involved in that group. I am very disapointed and ashamed of the turnout. This is your working life ,your families benefits and future for 5 years and you cannot even mail a self addresed stamped envelope WTF.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
You belong with TDU. You really got that focus on the negativity thing down pat. You are probably a real victim also.
Actually 407, I think the real "victim" here is the stick. When are you planning to have it removed? And more importantly....will Teamcare cover it??? lol

PT Stewie

"Big Fella"
What happens if one of the locals in the metro voted no? Seems as though my local voted no, but the combined numbers for all locals in metro philly passed. Thanks

KoF it is my belief that the vote positive or negative carrys the supplement for all locals involved in that group. I am very disapointed and ashamed of the turnout. This is your working life ,your families benefits and future for 5 years and you cannot even mail a self addresed stamped envelope WTF.

PiedmontSteward

RTW-4-Less

Too many distractions. iPhone 5's, Duck Dynasty, Keeping up with the Kardashians, CandyCrush Saga, etc etc.

Back in the 1930's, union meetings would be standing room only.

PT Stewie

"Big Fella"
Too many distractions. iPhone 5's, Duck Dynasty, Keeping up with the Kardashians, CandyCrush Saga, etc etc.

Back in the 1930's, union meetings would be standing room only.

I worked hard talked it up told the peeps to vote gave them real information stood at the gate and all they do is run you over on their way out the door while the sups do their work . Truth is they do not know how good they have it ,maybe a year of Wallmart pay and benefits would wake them up.

C

chuchu

I'm a fan of real results from reliable sources.
I agree. Reading thru all those post cards, flyers, direct letters to stewards and five reliable conference calls makes me feel better. At least the post office can't say the IBT let them down, by golly, we gave them a lot of work since May.

PiedmontSteward

RTW-4-Less
I worked hard talked it up told the peeps to vote gave them real information stood at the gate and all they do is run you over on their way out the door while the sups do their work . Truth is they do not know how good they have it ,maybe a year of Wallmart pay and benefits would wake them up.

Quite frankly -- and I'm saying this because I used to be one of those guys -- a lot of those guys fit in two categories. 1) They're literally galloping to another job to keep a roof over their heads/their wife's head/their wife + kid's heads (still not much of an excuse) or 2) They're rushing home to take bong rips while sitting on mom's couch and playing Grand Theft Auto V.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Quite frankly -- and I'm saying this because I used to be one of those guys -- a lot of those guys fit in two categories. 1) They're literally galloping to another job to keep a roof over their heads/their wife's head/their wife + kid's heads (still not much of an excuse) or 2) They're rushing home to take bong rips while sitting on mom's couch and playing Grand Theft Auto V.
Lmao....wow, you nailed that one, man!