The Obamas

ImWaitingForTheDay

Annoy a conservative....Think for yourself
Does anyone have the number of foreign leaders that bhos has played golf with ?
Or did they just watch from the sidelines as he played ?
upload_2014-2-15_19-41-43.jpeg

moreluck

golden ticket member
Again, just because his # may be less, did you even consider they may be more bold, more on the edge? If his goal is to bypass Congress then why are we paying Congress ?....just fire them all and he can be the lyin' king!!

oldngray

nowhere special
images
The critics would be at home posting here...
executive-orders.jpg

untrue statement. Just because someone creates a cartoon that doesn't make it a reliable source of information. Obama has NOT issued fewer executive orders than any President in the last hundred years. Look up FDR ( another Democrat) who had far more than anyone else in history.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Just check out the executive orders and every time he bypasses congress...also his NLRB appointments in the courts now....also his long list of lies.
I could post 20 sites but I'm not gonna.....it's a waste of my Sunday time !!

oldngray

nowhere special
Just check out the executive orders and every time he bypasses congress...also his NLRB appointments in the courts now....also his long list of lies.

Correct. There is a big difference in orders dealing with simple administrative procedures or revising previous executive orders like the majority of Bush (and even Clinton who had more than Bush) did and attempts to bypass Congress and ignore the Constitution like Obama has done.

MAKAVELI

Yes, we know how precious your time is by the amount you post on this forum.:confused:

MAKAVELI

Correct. There is a big difference in orders dealing with simple administrative procedures or revising previous executive orders like the majority of Bush (and even Clinton who had more than Bush) did and attempts to bypass Congress and ignore the Constitution like Obama has done.
All propaganda and no facts. Limbaugh has taught you well.

ImWaitingForTheDay

Annoy a conservative....Think for yourself
untrue statement. Just because someone creates a cartoon that doesn't make it a reliable source of information. Obama has NOT issued fewer executive orders than any President in the last hundred years. Look up FDR ( another Democrat) who had far more than anyone else in history.
a_560x0.png
Guess this chart tell a different story them what you believe..Facts get in the way again..Darn facts....