The Odds Of A Pay Raise In October

NonyaBiznes

Yanked Out My Purple-Blood I.V. In 2000!
Remember 3-4 years ago, reading about how the UPS drivers would get a $9 raise over three years.

They should be right at $33-$35 an hour now.

Fred has the DOJ hanging over his head; UPS paid the fine. He's holding out.

Ya ain't getting jack!

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Remember 3-4 years ago, reading about how the UPS drivers would get a $9 raise over three years.

They should be right at $33-$35 an hour now.

Fred has the DOJ hanging over his head; UPS paid the fine. He's holding out.

Ya ain't getting jack!

UPS Feeder drivers will be close to those figures with a new contract, and package car drivers aren't far behind. Also remember that at UPS, top-out takes 3 years. Fred is so well-connected in DC that he almost always squirms out of paying-up. We shall see.

FedExRookie

That is how FedEx has always done it. Anything you get is offset by something that ensures your overall compensation will be reduced and result in a net loss of income.

I agree, FedEx is screwing employees in the name of stockholders, but holy :censored2:, stop acting like Fred has had you rubbing him off your whole career to only blow his load in your face every day. Up until about 8 years ago, FedEx was a very good place to work.

It's harder to get people who are on the edge to follow you into pushing for a union when you always have nonsense spewing from your keyboard onto this forum.

northbound

That is how FedEx has always done it. Anything you get is offset by something that ensures your overall compensation will be reduced and result in a net loss of income.

I agree, FedEx is screwing employees in the name of stockholders, but holy :censored2:, stop acting like Fred has had you rubbing him off your whole career to only blow his load in your face every day. Up until about 8 years ago, FedEx was a very good place to work.

It's harder to get people who are on the edge to follow you into pushing for a union when you always have nonsense spewing from your keyboard onto this forum.

+1

hypo hanna

If you are classified "7I and above, you will get a 2% raise. If you are classified "7H" and below, you get nothing. So tough **** to you handlers, checkers sorters etc.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member

Your username says it all...you are a rookie, and know nothing. Shut your ignorant piehole and pay attention, little man. I don't dispense nonsense about FedEx...I dispense truth. It's little obsequious pieces of crap like you that make the system work the way it does. Someday, you'll figure it out, but for now, you're swallowing the load and asking for more. Suck-ups like you make me sick.