The official "here's my cat" thread

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
This is Buddy, he was born under a rock in my backyard thirteen years ago. He is very affectionate for a cat, he likes to be held and his belly rubbed. Buddy purrs so hard his body sways back and forth. He usually sleeps between my wife and I at night, while the dog sqeezes under the bed somehow.
IMG_0187.jpg
IMG_1047.jpg
IMG_1048.jpg

HEFFERNAN

Huge Member
We have 2 cats here, Moose (black) and Scream (white)

In Moose's picture, you can see him bringing back a lollipop that we play fetch with.
I also just noticed that Scream may be Big Babooba's cat Oreo's evil twin
The plot thickens:furry:

1303.jpg

1302.jpg

fethrs

Teenagers and cats both have attitudes and ignore their parents.

True that, Upstate, but cats don't ask for the car keys or money and when they get pregnant you can give the babies away. I know kids are people, and it's not the same but it's just a funny comparison.

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
This is Scooper. Scooper is my true 'fraidy cat. When I let the cats out on the weekend I have to leave the door open for him. Any strange noise and he is hiding under the bed. He does not like being picked up or held. He does not like strangers.

This is Squeak. She is my bitch kitty. She can be a lover or onery as all get out. I never know which it's going to be.

And this is Richard. His full name is Richard Cranium and yes I do call him by his shortened name, frequently. He's my cuddler. He loves to be held. He brings me lizards. He steals my reading glasses. He loves playing in running water.

PS I didn't name him.

Last edited by a moderator: