The official "here's my dog" thread

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
Lets show off some pix of our "precious puppies" Here are mine...Waylon the Poodle and Rusty the Basset Hound.
babies.jpg

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
Here is Abel, my redneck hillbilly English Springer Spaniel. We bought him from a breeder we found on the net, www.barbaraspringers.com . He is two years old and is very loud. His favorite activities are catching a football, basketball, frisbee, playing tug with a rope, sleeping on the sofa or under my bed, and sniffing the cat's rear end everytime he comes in the door.
IMG_0095.jpg
IMG_0228.jpg
IMG_1039.jpg

MikeTbob

We have a 2 year old Jack Russell "Terrorist"
If you have ever had one, you'd know why I call it a Terrorist and not a Terrier.

HEFFERNAN

Huge Member
Here's my dog, RIO
She's a mutt, half yellow lab, half cinnamon chow

I never was a dog person but this little bastard stole my heart. One of the main reasons I love coming home. ................. and my wife :happy-very:

994.jpg

HEFFERNAN

Huge Member
If I had a cat that can poop like a corkscrew, I'd might make a couple extra dollars. :happy-very:

She's graduated to the big girl chewies now. 2 years old in May.

fethrs

This is Bear she's a Swap Meet puppy. She's part Rottweiler and part Chow-Chow, a Chowreiller? A Rottchow? I don't know, but I do know that she loves to go for rides and pose for the camera and if she don't like you she'll bite you:surprised:
AUT_0049.jpg

Sammie

What beautiful babies you all have!!!!!!

My Current Weenie Convention.... Oscar, Meyer, Sammie and Buddy

And in memory of two wonderful friends -

Tuffy, the black poodle with springs in his feet and

Buddy, the chow/lab
Buster.jpg
Tuff.jpg
Critters.jpg