The Other Side

TOS...are you OK? You've been very quite the last couple of days. I hope you aren't feeling ill. Hopefully it is nothing more serious that just fatigue from being overloaded at work.

TOS posted : Ahh, the usual right wing cut and run. I expected nothing less.

You and I both know whats up with you and your dislike. Your just afraid to admit it in public, like the rest of the closet dwellers.

Peace.
Originally Posted by trplnkl

Nice try Nobody. The only running here is you trying to run for your assertions. Just stop the liberal left step and come up with your proof.

The fact is I asked you for your stupid claim first. When you(no one else) answer that I will turn in my report. It's already typed out and waiting.
Come on TOS, you've been called out and have failed to respond with an answer. I understand you though, you can't back up your lie riddled accusation about Laura Welch Bush. That's OK, now everyone can see you for what you are. I suspect that you never wanted me to post anything else about my dislike for Michelle Obama, you just took a shot at me on a ridiculous claim that I am a racist. Once again the best word to describe you is disingenuous.

TOS...are you OK? You've been very quite the last couple of days. I hope you aren't feeling ill. Hopefully it is nothing more serious that just fatigue from being overloaded at work.
Well TOS, I see you've read on this page. I can only guess that you can not prove your accusation, which is false, and you don't have the guts to admit it. And you had the nads to accuse me of cutting and running. attaboy, way to show your true colors...

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Well TOS, I see you've read on this page. I can only guess that you can not prove your accusation, which is false, and you don't have the guts to admit it. And you had the nads to accuse me of cutting and running. attaboy, way to show your true colors...

Like I said, when you come out, Ill respect what you said. I dont answer to closet dwellers. Man up.

Peace.

Like I said, when you come out, Ill respect what you said. I dont answer to closet dwellers. Man up.

Peace.
Already proved that I asked for your proof before you asked for my stance on Michelle 0bama. Once you either prove your accusation or admit it was false, I will post my answer to you. I still have it saved on my hard drive just waiting on you.

The ball has been in your court for a few days now. Your cut and run has back fired on you. Bottom line is I do not trust you to honestly answer the challenge.

raceanoncr

Trp, she's been busy conferring with Pres Ahmadinejad on the new plane purchase whilst piloting Air Force One, at the same time, drawing up plans with Boeing for the new 797.

TOS, still hasn't offered any proof of his wild claims....wonder why? Is it because he knows the truth but is scared to tell it like it really is?

Babagounj

Strength through joy
POLL: Opposition to Obama grows -- and hardens...

Dems unite -- against Obama...

Utilities seek to pass on hundreds of millions to comply with new regulations...

Taxpayer-funded spending 'an embarrassment' for WH...

Obama Campaign Says GOP Blocking Jobs Bill -- After Reid Blocks Jobs Bill!

TOP DEM CALLS FOR RUN ON BANK...

'Durbin Tax' Backlash...

POLL: Opposition to Obama grows -- and hardens...

Dems unite -- against Obama...

Utilities seek to pass on hundreds of millions to comply with new regulations...

Taxpayer-funded spending 'an embarrassment' for WH...

Obama Campaign Says GOP Blocking Jobs Bill -- After Reid Blocks Jobs Bill!

TOP DEM CALLS FOR RUN ON BANK...

'Durbin Tax' Backlash...

Off topic....I see nothing about Laura Bush being drunk when she had the fatal accident.