The package was left in a ups facility / delivery rescheduled

Yme?

please help me somehow

I order a package and paid for next day air saturday delivery. however when i check my tracking info it says the package was left in a ups facility/ rescheduled delivery

it seems my package is in Shreveport , LA....the same state it was shipped from....so obviously the package didnt get very far , and obviously i wont be getting the package i paid 41$ shipping today....

but i just want to know what going on...like they dont give me an estimated delivery or anything

the tracking reads like this:

Location Date Local Time Description
1.gif
What's This?
1.gif
SHREVEPORT, LA, US 10/16/2009 8:27 P.M. THE PACKAGE WAS LEFT IN A UPS FACILITY / DELIVERY RESCHEDULED US 10/15/2009 11:11 P.M. BILLING INFORMATION RECEIVED

does ne1 have the contact numbers for this facility? im just disappointed and really need to find out whats going on.

UPSGUY72

please help me somehow

I order a package and paid for next day air saturday delivery. however when i check my tracking info it says the package was left in a ups facility/ rescheduled delivery

it seems my package is in Shreveport , LA....the same state it was shipped from....so obviously the package didnt get very far , and obviously i wont be getting the package i paid 41$ shipping today....

but i just want to know what going on...like they dont give me an estimated delivery or anything

the tracking reads like this:

Location Date Local Time Description
1.gif
What's This?
1.gif
SHREVEPORT, LA, US 10/16/2009 8:27 P.M. THE PACKAGE WAS LEFT IN A UPS FACILITY / DELIVERY RESCHEDULED US 10/15/2009 11:11 P.M. BILLING INFORMATION RECEIVED

does ne1 have the contact numbers for this facility? im just disappointed and really need to find out whats going on.

If you gave us the tracking # we might be able to tell you what's going on with your package

NHDRVR

I hate giving this answer but try the 1-800-PICK-UPS to see if they can, maybe, contact the center...It is probably too late for today but there is possibly a simple explanation for it.

Yme?

If you gave us the tracking # we might be able to tell you what's going on with your package

ok i will pm u the tracking number cuz id rather not just put it out there for everyone to see

but as i said im pretty sure its just sitting there in shreveport , LA and im wondering why this is the case and why it hasnt been scanned since yesterday night 9/16 and 9.27 pm....it is now 245 pm on 9/17

Yme?

I hate giving this answer but try the 1-800-PICK-UPS to see if they can, maybe, contact the center...It is probably too late for today but there is possibly a simple explanation for it.

yea i tried the 1-800 route and i tried contacting my local hub here in kingston NY but basically they are kinda clueless as to what is going on, since it says "exception" they said they wont be able to tell me more until it is scanned again

UPSGUY72

Yes your package is still in SHREVEPORT. I can't tell you why becasue I'm not at that building. It could be alot of things. Could be a problem with the shippers acount, package left on the package car instead of being put with the NDA's. Could be a problem with the package.

I would contact the shipper tell them you'll probably get a refund on part if not all of your shipping cost.

You should get you package Monday moring sometime Before 10:30am.

Yme?

Yes your package is still in SHREVEPORT. I can't tell you why becasue I'm not at that building. It could be alot of things. Could be a problem with the shippers acount, package left on the package car instead of being put with the NDA's. Could be a problem with the package.

I would contact the shipper tell them you'll probably get a refund on part if not all of your shipping cost.

You should get you package Monday moring sometime Before 10:30am.

ok thankyou for taking time to try and help me. Yea i guess i will just try and pass the time untill monday.

it is unfortunate that this had to happen to me the first time i used UPS! im only 24 so i havnt been doing much shipping. But surely ill remember this when i look to ship things in the future :-(

but hey, lots of helpful people here and im grateful for that

one more thing?? anybody have an idea of when i should see another scan on my package if its on schedule for monday??

UPSGUY72

ok thankyou for taking time to try and help me. Yea i guess i will just try and pass the time untill monday.

it is unfortunate that this had to happen to me the first time i used UPS! im only 24 so i havnt been doing much shipping. But surely ill remember this when i look to ship things in the future :-(

but hey, lots of helpful people here and im grateful for that

one more thing?? anybody have an idea of when i should see another scan on my package if its on schedule for monday??

Sorry I got your hopes up but you'll probably not see your package till Tuesday morning. If it still in shreveport. It wtill has to make it on a plane to NY.

your package will be scanned again some time monday moring.

Yme?

Sorry I got your hopes up but you'll probably not see your package till Tuesday morning. If it still in shreveport. It wtill has to make it on a plane to NY.

thats upsetting, i would hope for monday since it should still have next day air label on it, i mean if someone shipped something out today (saturday) wouldnt they expect it to arrive on monday with next day air?

Brown Rocket

He could see it monday morning. My center does NDA P/Us for monday on saturday.

LED

UPS used to pick up the letter boxes on Saturday nights. I have not heard of this changing, but I may be wrong.

It is possible that the package could be delivered Monday.

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
The address label could have been torn off,or the pkg could of been damaged,or the shipper could of put a hold on it for some reason.We deliver 13 to 14 million pkgs a day on time & in good shape.Unfortunatly yours is the exception to the rule this time. UPS will make good on it.You can tell by the people who don't know you or your pkg on this site on their day OFF are trying to help you.Have faith in UPS in the future,Quality Co with Quality people. let us know the outcome YME goodluck!!!