The Packers got foozed!

Discussion in 'Sports' started by soberups, Sep 24, 2012.

1. soberups

soberups Pees in the brown Koolaid

Just sayin'

2. dilligaf

dilligaf IN VINO VERITAS

​And you would be sayin it RIGHT!!

3. TechGrrl

TechGrrl Space Cadet

Several times; like on the call where Sam Shields got held, and they called pass interference on him.

The last play of the game was so outrageous; I cannot BELIEVE the booth officials didn't reverse that one.

4. menotyou

menotyou bella amicizia

What an f'ing joke!!!!! Tate didn't even catch the ball!!!! You can clearly see Tate pushing Shields. You see Tate pushing his hands onto the ball that Jennings had.
    And, both officials didn't agree on the call. What a joke! 10 minutes to review. Absolute sham.

5. TechGrrl

TechGrrl Space Cadet

Yeah, not too upset about the two handed push on Shields; in a hail mary scrum like that, it's anything goes. But tate seriously did not have control of the ball.

Goodell and the rest of the NFL hierarchy needs to stop this nonsense before someone gets hurt. Instead of getting better, the game is deteriorating as the players and coaches lose respect for the scabs and start pushing the envelope. Aside from the blown calls for hits to the head, the refs are so clumsy that they are affecting the flow of the game.

6. menotyou

menotyou bella amicizia

7. bbsam

bbsam Moderator Staff Member

C'mon Tech! A two-handed push in the back beyond five yards has another name in football: "pass interference". Blatant in this case. Two referees right on top of it. And full disclosure, I'm a Bears fan. I'm supposed to cheer when Green Bay loses. They didn't lose this one, they got robbed. It's going to be close in the NFC North this year, hell Minnesota may even be there after the beat down they put on San Fran. It would even suck to win the division if it's because of ref's blowing games like this.

8. UpstateNYUPSer

UpstateNYUPSer Very proud grandfather.

Clearly a game-ending interception. Packers did not lose the game---it was taken from them.

9. bottomups

bottomups Bad Moon Risen'

Had $100 on Seattle getting 3 1/2 points. Think the right calls were made!:wink2:

10. I Am Jacks Damaged Box

I Am Jacks Damaged Box Well-Known Member

Watched this at a sports bar last night and once the final call went to the Seahawks, this one guy jumps up and shouts "Somebody needs to get these MFers back to Foot Locker where they belong" in regards to the replacement refs.

I kid you not, the entire bar broke out in applause for the guy.

11. menotyou

menotyou bella amicizia

12. menotyou

menotyou bella amicizia

13. CaliforniaPaul

CaliforniaPaul Active Member

The way the packers were being pushed around all night they deserved to lose. Jmo

14. UpstateNYUPSer

UpstateNYUPSer Very proud grandfather.

15. Necropostophiliac

Necropostophiliac Well-Known Member

16. dilligaf

dilligaf IN VINO VERITAS

I say that Goodell doesn't want to set a precedent by overturning the refs calls, even in the media. Regardless, it is still wrong. The whole world knows it.