The Packers got foozed!

menotyou

bella amicizia
What an friend'ing joke!!!!! Tate didn't even catch the ball!!!! You can clearly see Tate pushing Shields. You see Tate pushing his hands onto the ball that Jennings had.
And, both officials didn't agree on the call. What a joke! 10 minutes to review. Absolute sham.

TechGrrl

Space Cadet
What an friend'ing joke!!!!! Tate didn't even catch the ball!!!! You can clearly see Tate pushing Shields. You see Tate pushing his hands onto the ball that Jennings had.
And, both officials didn't agree on the call. What a joke! 10 minutes to review. Absolute sham.

Yeah, not too upset about the two handed push on Shields; in a hail mary scrum like that, it's anything goes. But tate seriously did not have control of the ball.

Goodell and the rest of the NFL hierarchy needs to stop this nonsense before someone gets hurt. Instead of getting better, the game is deteriorating as the players and coaches lose respect for the scabs and start pushing the envelope. Aside from the blown calls for hits to the head, the refs are so clumsy that they are affecting the flow of the game.

bbsam

Staff member
C'mon Tech! A two-handed push in the back beyond five yards has another name in football: "pass interference". Blatant in this case. Two referees right on top of it. And full disclosure, I'm a Bears fan. I'm supposed to cheer when Green Bay loses. They didn't lose this one, they got robbed. It's going to be close in the NFC North this year, hell Minnesota may even be there after the beat down they put on San Fran. It would even suck to win the division if it's because of ref's blowing games like this.

I Am Jacks Damaged Box

***** Club Member (can't talk about it)
Watched this at a sports bar last night and once the final call went to the Seahawks, this one guy jumps up and shouts "Somebody needs to get these MFers back to Foot Locker where they belong" in regards to the replacement refs.

I kid you not, the entire bar broke out in applause for the guy.

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
I say that Goodell doesn't want to set a precedent by overturning the refs calls, even in the media. Regardless, it is still wrong. The whole world knows it.