The Partnership??

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
I find it funny that most drivers don't understand they have already sold their souls!
Some yeah but will never be as bad as what management has done to sell their souls, that's for sure. My whole thing is, and just me personally, I couldn't look in the mirror and know what im doing is dishonest, sneaky and morally incorrect. Couldn't do something on a daily basis that I truly don't believe in, in my heart, mind and soul. Everybody is different though, that's for sure. Some people like living a double life and having a stressful life. Not me, got her on cruise control. Chillin, no stress at all, all day everyday boss lmfao.

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
I find it funny that most drivers don't understand they have already sold their souls!
photog.jpg
`Don't be bulljivin Santa, I still want that Vette for XMAS lmfao.

10 point

The new management people I've seen come from the hourly ranks are perfect for the job because they're often spineless yes men that would burn their coworkers without a second thought.

I love the way the "drivers" are the "good guys" in their minds and management are the bad, dishonest, crooked guys.
How many management guys have you seen arrested on site??
How many management guys wives show up at the center because their husband is screwing someone on their route or at the office??
How many times do creditors call about a management person defaulting on a loan?? How many management people miss work days do to being incarcerated??
How many management people have been fired for stealing/theft???
How many management guys are on alternative work because they got a DUI??
How many management employees are actual felons??? I know we got a :censored2: ton of drivers with felony wraps.

I mean really think about it; honestly and objectively.
Who's the bad guys here??
Not all drivers fit into this description, but come on by the numbers it's not even close.

TBH

An officially retired Oregonian .
By your numbers or ours? Remember numbers off the WOR and "planned day" don't count! I as a driver, I managed to make it to retirement without any DUIs, felony wraps, ect. However, I did know of one OCS fired for stealing COD money long ago, and another fired for fraud. The one stealing COD money was also cheating on his wife, with a driver!

I should have known a driver especially a retired driver would never acknowledge logical response. I think I done posting here .... Is there a forum where the dip :censored2: drivers can't bust in every post with their BS?

Dragon

Package Center Manager
I should have known a driver especially a retired driver would never acknowledge logical response. I think I done posting here .... Is there a forum where the dip :censored2: drivers can't bust in every post with their BS?

Please don't leave! I need help knockin" some sense into these people!

Great couple of posts! I love the look on a drivers face when the garnishment starts for some furniture they didn't pay off!