The party of "family values" strikes again!

newfie

Here's is Bentleys "clinton" moment snapshot..

TOS

we almost agree, however Clinton (William) had many, many moments.

Then Clinton (Hillary) champion of womens issue's beat the women abused by Clinton (William) into submission to save both Clintons Careers.

just a small chapter in the Clinton Crime Family Saga.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Good Old Denny Hastert gets a revival in the party of family values.

The longest serving Republican Speaker of the house is no surprise a CHILD MOLESTER. This party of family values is riddled with degenerates and sickos its not even funny anymore.

Hastert, once held in high regard as a republican, has sunk to new lows as charges pile up against the former speaker.

http://www.msnbc.com/rachel-maddow-show/prosecutors-add-crushing-details-hastert-allegations

The scumbaggery continues...

TOS.

ImWaitingForTheDay

Annoy a conservative....Think for yourself
Good Old Denny Hastert gets a revival in the party of family values.

The longest serving Republican Speaker of the house is no surprise a CHILD MOLESTER. This party of family values is riddled with degenerates and sickos its not even funny anymore.

Hastert, once held in high regard as a republican, has sunk to new lows as charges pile up against the former speaker.

http://www.msnbc.com/rachel-maddow-show/prosecutors-add-crushing-details-hastert-allegations

The scumbaggery continues...

TOS.
He went after Clinton for having consensual sex with an adult when he had a history of non-consensual molestation of underage males. What a piece of trash. Yet the Republicans in the House admire him as they are always talking about following the "Hastert rule". I know what that is but could there be a little more to the "Hastert rule" that is hidden from the public? Just asking.Funny how the "morally superior" has shown time and time again. how morally bankrupt they truly are..And people still buy into this "republican family values" horsecrap. Incredible.

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
I did not realize sexual harassment was now considered consensual. I wonder why those many women complained if they consented to Willie waving his Johnson at them?
I thought it was rape that some of those women alleged.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
I did not realize sexual harassment was now considered consensual. I wonder why those many women complained if they consented to Willie waving his Johnson at them?

Nothing has ever been proven except Lewinsky. Hastert is guilty, and has admitted it. Which is worse, waving your Johnson at an adult or molesting a 14 year old boy (and others)?

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
So which is worse - consenting sex between adults or child rape?

Clinton might be a scumbag, but Hastert's transgressions are several orders of magnitude mucho no bueno.

Bingo, but they don't see it that way. If Clinton is a predator, at least he isn't after children. Hastert is guilty, has admitted as much, and should be in a cell with a bunch of priests. Perhaps Denny should have gone the Catholic route instead of boys wrestling.

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
So which is worse - consenting sex between adults or child rape?

Clinton might be a scumbag, but Hastert's transgressions are several orders of magnitude mucho no bueno.
I am not familiar with what sexual crimes Hastert was charged with.

Can you tell us?

ImWaitingForTheDay

Annoy a conservative....Think for yourself
When was the last time you heard a Democrat calling for "prayer in schools" or "God told him/her to run for public office" - or some other pious, holier than thou nonsense? It's not the acts, so much (deplorable as they are) it's the stunning hypocrisy..Ask Newt about the "Sanctity of Marriage".Just because he was playing wife-to-be #3 while married to wife #2 while he was trying to get Bill Clinton thrown out of office because of Monica Lewinsky.......

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
I am not familiar with what sexual crimes Hastert was charged with.

Can you tell us?

It was revealed last week that Hastert had been paying-off a 14 year old boy he had molested, and that there were at least 4 other accusers. Hastert admitted to what he had done indirectly. He had already admitted the payoffs. You know he can't be charged due to the statute of limitations.

Hastert is the lowest scum on the planet, with perhaps the exception of OJ Simpson.

newfie

Nothing has ever been proven except Lewinsky. Hastert is guilty, and has admitted it. Which is worse, waving your Johnson at an adult or molesting a 14 year old boy (and others)?

why yes many women making accusations for no apparent reason and Hillary slamming and suppressing their complaints. its so good to see your side try to climb up the slippery slope to the moral high ground. Hahaha