The party of "family values" strikes again!

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
why yes many women making accusations for no apparent reason and Hillary slamming and suppressing their complaints. its so good to see your side try to climb up the slippery slope to the moral high ground. Hahaha

What I find comical, is how you cannot bring it upon yourself to publicly condemn DENNIS HASTERT, but you can try to deflect to Bill Clinton.

Why not just call it like it is?

Dennis Hastert, the pride of the right wing, is a degenerate scumbag and the worst kind of human being to exist.

His preying on young boys is the kind of disgusting actions that has no defense or comparative, yet you keep trying to way to find one.

It makes people wonder Newfie, if you really understand the gravity of Hasterts depravity or, maybe you think it was ok.

TOS.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
The Democrats sexual perverts are cheered by their party members .
So why are you fixed on just one or two of the GOP members as being exceptions to the norm ?

10 point

What I find comical, is how you cannot bring it upon yourself to publicly condemn DENNIS HASTERT, but you can try to deflect to Bill Clinton.

Dennis Hastert, the pride of the right wing, is a degenerate scumbag and the worst kind of human being to exist.

His preying on young boys is the kind of disgusting actions that has no defense or comparative, yet you keep trying to way to find one.

It makes people wonder Newfie, if you really understand the gravity of Hasterts depravity or, maybe you think it was ok.

TOS.
When Jeffrey Dahmer was finally caught the police said there was about twelve more like him still roaming society.

The same applies for pedofiles today except there's more than thirteen of them. Society is losing their minds and the worse ones are the ones that preach morals and family values but live totally opposite of that lifestyle.

newfie

TOS.

one pervert was ruined and faces jail time after pleading guilty.

the other pervert got away with it and is now promoting his crime syndicate partner for the most important job in the land while being revered for his wonderful example.

guess which one I have a real problem with?

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
one pervert was ruined and faces jail time after pleading guilty.

the other pervert got away with it and is now promoting his crime syndicate partner for the most important job in the land while being revered for his wonderful example.

guess which one I have a real problem with?

YEAH, the one with ONE person on the list and ignoring the HUNDREDS of fellow party members registering as sex offenders... Giving new meaning to GOP...

G.rand O.LD P.ERVERTS.

TOS.

BrownArmy

at least you concede that Bill Clinton would belong with a bunch of perverts

B. Clinton is a perv, for sure, but how in the world could you, in any way shape or form, defend Hastert?

This isn't a zero-sum game.

Hastert molested young men (same-sex, pedophilia).

Clinton had consensual sex with a willing participant (man/woman, no ped crap)

I know a lot of fake Republicans on this forum want to blame Billy Bob, but, it is what it is - what's worse - sex with a plump lady, or child rape?

-----

We should take a page from the French.

They mostly don't give a crap who their leaders are diddling, in or out of marriage, as long as said leaders do their job.

newfie

B. Clinton is a perv, for sure, but how in the world could you, in any way shape or form, defend Hastert?

I never defended your whipping boy , I chose not to chase his latest staged feigned mode of outrage and chose to remind him and you since you stuck your nose into the affair that liberals do not own the moral high ground.

This will probably come to be a shocking realization on both of your parts and I hope you are able to survive this reality.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
OMG, not only does the GOP have perverts and sex offenders in the mix...

Now John McCains people throw their hats into the ring of stupidity.!!!! Gotta love this party of family values!!

John McCain who has campaigned as the Anti Drug politician, finds himself having to explain this to the country...!

http://thefreethoughtproject.com/an...b-dealing-heroin-cocaine/#XExFUoavQ57dix6D.01

Republican values...

this woman must have taken lessons from sarah palins family who are the biggest meth dealers in wasilla.

TOS.

ImWaitingForTheDay

Annoy a conservative....Think for yourself

Now John McCains people throw their hats into the ring of stupidity.!!!! Gotta love this party of family values!!

John McCain who has campaigned as the Anti Drug politician, finds himself having to explain this to the country...!

http://thefreethoughtproject.com/an...b-dealing-heroin-cocaine/#XExFUoavQ57dix6D.01

Republican values...

this woman must have taken lessons from sarah palins family who are the biggest meth dealers in wasilla.

TOS.
THERE'S that Republican bootstrapping they keep talking about! They're Job Creators!
Another GOP crime family operative bites the dust. Just another day in the party of larceny, bigotry, and fraud. Maybe her and Dennis Hastert can shack up and swap crime stories.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
THERE'S that Republican bootstrapping they keep talking about! They're Job Creators!
Another GOP crime family operative bites the dust. Just another day in the party of larceny, bigotry, and fraud. Maybe her and Dennis Hastert can shack up and swap crime stories.

Its just outrageous how the right wing believes it has the moral high ground, when they all live in the sewers of this country.

TOS.

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
Its just outrageous how the right wing believes it has the moral high ground, when they all live in the sewers of this country.

TOS.
They do have the high ground.

They don't have Bill Clinton, Barney Frank, Anthony Weiner and didn't have a former wizard of the KKK in their Senate leadership.

Trust me, what ever mud you can sling at Republicans, I can sling 10 times more back.

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.

Republican values...

TOS.
Where were you when Bill Clinton was raping women?

Or Anthony Weiner texting photos of his member to women?

Or Barney Frank buggering House pages?

Eh?

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Where were you when Bill Clinton was raping women?

Or Anthony Weiner texting photos of his member to women?

Or Barney Frank buggering House pages?

Eh?

Clinton: No proof
Weiner: Proof
Frank: No proof

Where were you when Denny Hastert was Speaker of the House and paying hush money to underage boys he molested. Gay, pedophile criminal, and a respected GOP leader. Proof

Last edited:

Republican values...

TOS.
OMG, OMG, OMG.... This is a thread that should be shut down. It's got no value. Just another place for TOS to flame others. A place she can post to feel good about herself.