The party of "family values" strikes again!

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Really not your business nor mine.

YA it is. When he speaks on fox news about family values while being a closet homosexual himself. While he tries to promote the whole family values principle of the GOP while hiding in the closet, it makes it my business.

There are groups of people "outing" him, and it will only be a matter of time before that happens. Same with Former Bush Spokesman Scott McClellan.

BUSH surrounded himself with closet homosexuals while his party attempts to denounce homosexuality.

TOS.

Rainman

Its all good.
YA it is. When he speaks on fox news about family values while being a closet homosexual himself. While he tries to promote the whole family values principle of the GOP while hiding in the closet, it makes it my business.

There are groups of people "outing" him, and it will only be a matter of time before that happens. Same with Former Bush Spokesman Scott McClellan.

BUSH surrounded himself with closet homosexuals while his party attempts to denounce homosexuality.

TOS.
I guess if anyone who disagrees with any of your thoughts, it's your business to shut them down. And you act like other people are closed minded.

Kmart sux. So does Walmart. And Orion.

BrownArmy

I guess if anyone who disagrees with any of your thoughts, it's your business to shut them down. And you act like other people are closed minded...

I don't know if Rove is gay, I don't care, it's none of my business.

If he was, he should have come out of the closet.

Even Richard 'Dick' Cheney has come 'out' on record to say that he supports 'gay' rights, mostly because he has a lesbian daughter.

If Dick Cheney can come to rights with homosexuality, it's almost like the world is coming to an end.

IFF Rove is a 'homo', than it's absolutely all of our business, since he was the architect of a bunch of policies that sold out 'homos' in a vainglorious campaign to 'gain the hearts and minds' of people who hate 'homos' in order to win elections for people who would discriminate against 'homos'.

Please.

Rainman

Its all good.
I don't know if Rove is gay, I don't care, it's none of my business.

If he was, he should have come out of the closet.

Even Richard 'Dick' Cheney has come 'out' on record to say that he supports 'gay' rights, mostly because he has a lesbian daughter.

If Dick Cheney can come to rights with homosexuality, it's almost like the world is coming to an end.

IFF Rove is a 'homo', than it's absolutely all of our business, since he was the architect of a bunch of policies that sold out 'homos' in a vainglorious campaign to 'gain the hearts and minds' of people who hate 'homos' in order to win elections for people who would discriminate against 'homos'.

Please.
Of you read all of his posts, you will see a common thread runs through them. His ideas are always right, everyone else is stupid, and racism is ok if he is the racist.

moreluck

golden ticket member

TOS.
So, in your mind, anyone who might be gay or closeted gay , has no idea what constitutes family values and has no right to speak of them ? Have you checked out your kid's teachers???

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
One of the biggest "family values" promoter just got convicted for corruption!

Bob McDonnell and his skanky wife were both convicted of corruption today by a jury. They will both spend dozens of years in prison for their greed and hypocrisy.

She, a cheater, a liar and a phoney, used sex to gain money and gifts. McDonnell, a liar, a cheat, a phoney on all levels and someone with some "splanning" to do for living with a gay priest finally got the justice they deserved.

http://money.msn.com/business-news/article.aspx?feed=BLOOM&date=20140904&id=17907316&ocid=ansmony11

and before anyone mentions "appeals", there is almost a zero chance of winning an appeal in a case like this.

Justice served.

TOS.

oldngray

nowhere special
What TOS and other liberals can't grasp is that when a Republican misbehaves other Republicans are critical and do not try to defend him/her. Unlike the behavior of Democrats who will always try to support and defend their own bad apples.

ImWaitingForTheDay

Annoy a conservative....Think for yourself
One of the biggest "family values" promoter just got convicted for corruption!

Bob McDonnell and his skanky wife were both convicted of corruption today by a jury. They will both spend dozens of years in prison for their greed and hypocrisy.

She, a cheater, a liar and a phoney, used sex to gain money and gifts. McDonnell, a liar, a cheat, a phoney on all levels and someone with some "splanning" to do for living with a gay priest finally got the justice they deserved.

http://money.msn.com/business-news/article.aspx?feed=BLOOM&date=20140904&id=17907316&ocid=ansmony11

and before anyone mentions "appeals", there is almost a zero chance of winning an appeal in a case like this.

Justice served.

TOS.
Gee, I can't decide which he is a better example of: family values, or fiscal conservatism.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Democratic Governor's Bondage Photo Tweet Was Totally 'Random' and 'Accidental'
bondage-accidental-tweet.jpg

Why did Delaware Governor Jack Markell tweet a bondage photo on his Twitter account?

Rainman

Its all good.
Dont worry, there will be another GOP leader coming out of the closet soon enough to keep this thread alive.

Bob McDonnell living with a gay priest speaks volumes. Why would you not live with your "WIFE" and chose to bunk with a gay priest?

Hmm, sounds like a real christian right there.

TOS.
If I was married to that woman, then a gay priest might be an upgrade. He couldn't be much worse than her.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
The party of "family values" has a person explaining how to value those "family jewels"....

http://www.patheos.com/blogs/lovejo...acebook.com&utm_campaign=buffer#ixzz3CizZI6Qv

The mega church pastor has said and done some horrible things as a right wing religious leader, but what else should we expect from yet another hypocrite hiding behind religion?

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/08/28/pastors-letter-mark-driscoll_n_5731444.html?christianity=

Why does it always end like this for mega church leaders? Either gay, or on drugs, or both, or gay, on drugs and stealing church donations.

TOS.