The peoples choice - obama

MC4YOU2

Wherever I see Trump, it smells like he's Putin.
Why couldn't your state do that?

For the same reason that they are not the providers of Medicare & SSI, it takes a federal program to have the clout necessary to negotiate the deals it takes to be competitive. The ones not available to cash and low income customers.

Why do you feel the need to take money from me to provide for the children that you cannot provide for?

Don't worry we'll help pay for your kids too. It's not a one way street.

I think the real difficulty is to keep all you dimocrats from killing all the children before they are even born.

Aren't those right to lifers kids too? Won't they ever need to see a doctor?
Are all ripublican's kids in your state financially independent? If the new bill passes into law and your state opts out, will your uninsured's kids stay out of your neighbor's state?

diesel96

Why couldn't your state do that? Why do you feel the need to take money from me to provide for the children that you cannot provide for?

I'm sure what feeble little money you pay in fed taxes (on a grand scale and after all your deductions), goes towards your state as well, unless it is financially independent and free of indigent sick children...and that's highly unlikely.

And why do you feel the need to take my money and provide for Iraq' children, and not American children ?

I think the real difficulty is to keep all you dimocrats from killing all the children before they are even born.

Typical anti-choicer's play on words. Do you real believe using words like killing children before there born irks us that deal with factual definitions and use of the english language.

And or you'd prefer children born into abusive, poverish, rancid, unsanitary, un-wanted conditions that eventually morphs into a death sentence or a life of misery, disease and suffering. And then these children born under these conditions, Anti-Choicers love to tell all parties in un-wanted pregnancies to have that baby, and then proceed to encourage society to turn their backs on them when it comes to providing aide to them.

tieguy

Banned
Typical anti-choicer's play on words. Do you real believe using words like killing children before there born irks us that deal with factual definitions and use of the english language.

You know diesel there is a chance that he said it because he actually believes its killing children. The idea that he said to piss off the democrats with harsh wording seems a little self serving. We believe its killing children and I don't think we should sugercoat that message.

And or you'd prefer children born into abusive, poverish, rancid, unsanitary, un-wanted conditions that eventually morphs into a death sentence or a life of misery, disease and suffering. And then these children born under these conditions, Anti-Choicers love to tell all parties in un-wanted pregnancies to have that baby, and then proceed to encourage society to turn their backs on them when it comes to providing aide to them.

No we believe in planning pregnancies into homes that are prepared to care for the children. The libs do not do enough on the planning and abstinence until you can are ready teachings.

I do not believe in birth control by abortion. But the liberal position is that humans are all rutting animals that can not control their children and hormones from having unwanted pregnancies.

av8torntn

Aren't those right to lifers kids too? Won't they ever need to see a doctor?
Are all ripublican's kids in your state financially independent? If the new bill passes into law and your state opts out, will your uninsured's kids stay out of your neighbor's state?

You want one person in a central government making decisions for me just because you cannot or will not make decisions for yourself. There is a very famous guy that won a Nobel prize based on the theory that the government that governs the best is the government closest to home. (I know that is not his statement but it does provide a good summary of his work. I also do not remember to whom that quote belongs.)

I guess the real problem is that you guys want to attack someone for not wanting to give up economic or health care freedom and at the same time advocate the killing of babies. Just look at it this way if you kill all the babies who will end up being left for you to tax to pay off these ponzi schemes you champion?

I would encourage you to save money for future medical care costs. When you need to see a doctor pay the doctor for the services you seek. Stop trying to put your problems on your neighbor.

av8torntn

And or you'd prefer children born into abusive, poverish, rancid, unsanitary, un-wanted conditions that eventually morphs into a death sentence or a life of misery, disease and suffering.

Yes I would prefer to not kill children just because they are poor or unsanitary. Unlike a dimocrat I do not hate the poor or sick.

diesel96

You know diesel there is a chance that he said it because he actually believes its killing children. The idea that he said to piss off the democrats with harsh wording seems a little self serving. We believe its killing children and I don't think we should sugercoat that message.

No we believe in planning pregnancies into homes that are prepared to care for the children. The libs do not do enough on the planning and abstinence until you can are ready teachings.

I do not believe in birth control by abortion. But the liberal position is that humans are all rutting animals that can not control their children and hormones from having unwanted pregnancies.

Yes I would prefer to not kill children just because they are poor or unsanitary. Unlike a dimocrat I do not hate the poor or sick.

Again playing on words to advanced your arguments may work within the base of your party, but doesn't work with those outside the party lines. When using the English language, playing on words can be all the difference in the world, when interpeting meaning..... Interpeting law, interpeting scripture, interpeting language translations. Using words such as babies and children in place of embyros and fetus are such interpetations you don't falsely and willingly commit simply to rally or persuade others to side with your arguement. Call a spade a spade when it comes to senitive issues such as Abortion. This is not a game of scrabble where you say Tamato(to-may-to)-and I say -Tamato (ta-motto).

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Again playing on words to advanced your arguments may work within the base of your party, but doesn't work with those outside the party lines. When using the English language, playing on words can be all the difference in the world, when interpeting meaning..... Interpeting law, interpeting scripture, interpeting language translations. Using words such as babies and children in place of embyros and fetus are such interpetations you don't falsely and willingly commit simply to rally or persuade others to side with your arguement. Call a spade a spade when it comes to senitive issues such as Abortion. This is not a game of scrabble where you say Tamato(to-may-to)-and I say -Tamato (ta-motto).
US Media Ignores Obama’s Muffed Japan Visit

by Warner Todd Huston The Japanese media has reported that Obama’s recent state visit to their island nation was a big failure, but the U.S. media is mum on the mess that Team Obama made in Japan. He made multiple diplomatic gaffs and this is quite aside from the absurdly low bow that the incompetent president perpetrated upon greeting the Japanese Emperor Akihito.
obama_bow.jpg
Before we get to his other multiple fluffs and diplomatic errors, let’s explain what Obama was telling the Japanese people with his absurdly low bow. The sort of bow that Obama made is almost that of a “dogeza” bow. This is a sort of bow that is so low as to be considered a prostrated position. It is seen as an apology, a supplication, not a sign of respect. So, as we see, Obama once again showed that he wants to be known as the less-than president, that he is representing a prostrated people, and that he feels that to everyone he meets overseas he must apologize for this horrible U.S.A.
The inappropriate bow, however, wasn’t the only mistake that Obama committed in Japan. According to the mainstream Japanese weekly magazine Shukan Bunshun the visit was termed “miserable,” and “the worst US-Japan summit meeting in history” by Japanese insiders. Worse, the Japanese government was so upset at the visit that it retaliated at various points issuing slights right back to President Obama during his stay on Japanese soil.

" he is representing a prostrated people " since when ?

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll

by Warner Todd Huston The Japanese media has reported that Obama’s recent state visit to their island nation was a big failure, but the U.S. media is mum on the mess that Team Obama made in Japan. He made multiple diplomatic gaffs and this is quite aside from the absurdly low bow that the incompetent president perpetrated upon greeting the Japanese Emperor Akihito.

obama_bow.jpg

Before we get to his other multiple fluffs and diplomatic errors, let’s explain what Obama was telling the Japanese people with his absurdly low bow. The sort of bow that Obama made is almost that of a “dogeza” bow. This is a sort of bow that is so low as to be considered a prostrated position. It is seen as an apology, a supplication, not a sign of respect. So, as we see, Obama once again showed that he wants to be known as the less-than president, that he is representing a prostrated people, and that he feels that to everyone he meets overseas he must apologize for this horrible U.S.A.
The inappropriate bow, however, wasn’t the only mistake that Obama committed in Japan. According to the mainstream Japanese weekly magazine Shukan Bunshun the visit was termed “miserable,” and “the worst US-Japan summit meeting in history” by Japanese insiders. Worse, the Japanese government was so upset at the visit that it retaliated at various points issuing slights right back to President Obama during his stay on Japanese soil.

BABA,

you are absolutely rediculous.
:peaceful:

D

Dis-organized Labor

Should he hold his hand out visiting them in their country when their custom is to bow?
If he holds his hand out first and they bow in response do their countrymen think less if they then shake his hand? As Commander in Chief it seems completely appropriate to salute the troops, veteran or not. Our last pres made a point of distancing himself and our country from enemies and allies alike in many ways, we need to repair some of that as we go. Geez its just a greeting.

No, it more than just a greeting, it's an image!
The deep bow to the Japanes PM was stupid and the "partially hidden" bow to the Saudi was just wrong. It's not their custom, it's not ours, so why?
I didn't vote for him and have not been one to criticize the CIC, but he is just ridiculous and is doing absolutely NOTHING for me or my kids.
As a veteran, I also do not appreciate him saluting our Servicemen and women when he does not actually have the right to.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Dis-organized Labor

As CIC he most certainly does. A salute is a sign of respect for the rank/office/position, not necessarily the person. I am also a veteran.

No he does not. No President ever saluted troops as the President. Ike didn't.Reagan started it in 1981.
There are varying opinions, but the President is a civilaian and is never in uniform.
http://www.tx4dmat.org/Reference/mil_cou…

Here comes another wave of higher taxes. Lets extend unemployment benis instead of giving incentives of job growth.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
BABA,

you are absolutely rediculous.

:peaceful:

The alarmingly common misspelling of ridiculous.
A redhead who's ridiculously hot.
The intentional misspelling of "ridiculous" for someone of the (red) Republican party.
Intentional mispronunciation of "ridiculous" (based on the common misspelling) to indicate that something is ridiculous while also insinuating that somebody involved is stupid (i.e. implying that they are just as stupid as people who misspell "ridiculous").
Normally used, in the streets or urban culture, to define something (usually a song) that was amazingly good.
This is the way that the word "Ridiculous" should be spelled because very intelligent people have spelled it incorrectly for a long time. One eventually corrected himself, but the others don't ****ing care so they shall therefore continue to spell the word in the aforementioned manner.

diesel96

No, it more than just a greeting, it's an image!
The deep bow to the Japanes PM was stupid and the "partially hidden" bow to the Saudi was just wrong. It's not their custom, it's not ours, so why?
I didn't vote for him and have not been one to criticize the CIC, but he is just ridiculous and is doing absolutely NOTHING for me or my kids.
As a veteran, I also do not appreciate him saluting our Servicemen and women when he does not actually have the right to.

obama_bow.jpg

What's next, belly aching whether or not it's appropiate for the POTUS to take off his shoes when entering a Japanese bungalow....Get over it.

Right-wingers did you guys cry when President George Bush bowed to Prime Minister Nakasone, and then promptly puked in his lap. Oh yeah, that was a real show of machismo BS.
Now THAT’S the near-perfect protocol example for Republican “diplomacy”. It was even better than W left humongous steaming piles of crap all over the world.

But that's not all, the “neocons” prefer the US to be Israel's b!tch. We can't even elect a President unless they ok it, then Republican's protocol has made it to where we have to suck up AIPAC.

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
No he does not. No President ever saluted troops as the President. Ike didn't.Reagan started it in 1981.
There are varying opinions, but the President is a civilaian and is never in uniform.
http://www.tx4dmat.org/Reference/mil_cou…
The whole "salute controversy" is a tempest in a teapot. Reagan started with it (apparently with the approval of the Marine Corps Commandant), every president since has done it, so it's probably here to stay. If everyone followed the USMC protocol it wouldn't be an issue since you almost never see the president wearing a cap, so I suppose you could blame the slack-ass army for maintaining the abhorrent practice of saluting bareheaded but really, it's just not that important.

tieguy

Banned

obama_bow.jpg

While some people may think the sale of T-shirts shows a postive foriegn policy in this case Obama again offended our ally.

The Japanease PM was miffed because Obama ended up spending two days in Japan and 4 in china. This coupled with the point that Obama did not bring another high ranking and did not bring many people with him ( also no michele) led Japan to feel they were treated as being less important then China.

At one point Japans PM was so upset with the second class treatment that he left Obama waiting for a full five minutes to return the slight.

Whomever inherits the presidency from Obama will have much to do to repair relations with our allies.