The peoples Republic Of Massachusetts

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
1 Today in the peoples Republic, a Newton [ritzy $$town with liberal ways] firechief ordered one of his men to remove the American flag from his helmut,dosn't conform with the others!! He is an Iraqi war vet !!
2 54 bus drivers & motormen on the train system all test positive for weed while on the job & still working !
3 Another Kennedy schleping her name out there for a political office with no experiance. Funny how she dropped her husbands name for a senate seat!! Oh well its not like she was drinking and slammed her car off a bridge and killed an intern!!
4 Pretty soon you can drive down from Alaska or Maine and drive into Boston for free like allways !! But soon if you live next town over from Boston they will whack you 7$ to go into the harbour tunnels wich all leak and are known to have a ceiling colapse on yah!!

Big Babooba

1 Today in the peoples Republic, a Newton [ritzy $ with liberal ways] firechief ordered one of his men to remove the American flag from his helmut,dosn't conform with the others!! He is an Iraqi war vet !!
2 54 bus drivers & motormen on the train system all test positive for weed while on the job & still working !
3 Another Kennedy schleping her name out there for a political office with no experiance. Funny how she dropped her husbands name for a senate seat!! Oh well its not like she was drinking and slammed her car off a bridge and killed an intern!!
4 Pretty soon you can drive down from Alaska or Maine and drive into Boston for free like allways !! But soon if you live next town over from Boston they will whack you 7$ to go into the harbour tunnels wich all leak and are known to have a ceiling colapse on yah!!
Out in Western Massachusetts we say that Massachusetts ends at Worcester!!!:soapbox: GO WEST YOUNG MAN!(and bring us all your lobstah and chowdah)

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
Out in Western Massachusetts we say that Massachusetts ends at Worcester!!!:soapbox: GO WEST YOUNG MAN!(and bring us all your lobstah and chowdah)

Had a girlfriend who's faHthah lived in Woostah. She lived in Rhode Island and I got a ticket driving thru Mass. That was the last time I was there. Girlfriend begged me to move back north with her at the beginning of my 30 days for driver, I chose wisely. Besides all that, I ain't driving through any tunnels in Mass.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
1 Today in the peoples Republic, a Newton [ritzy $ with liberal ways] firechief ordered one of his men to remove the American flag from his helmut,dosn't conform with the others!! He is an Iraqi war vet !!
#3 is actually being done in NY, not Mass.
Seems like the old guard of the DNC just can't get onboard with this "change " idea. Maybe its only a ploy to hold the seat open until Clinton's kid becomes of age to run .

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
#3 is actually being done in NY, not Mass.
Seems like the old guard of the DNC just can't get onboard with this "change " idea. Maybe its only a ploy to hold the seat open until Clinton's kid becomes of age to run .
Oh I know its being done from N.Y,but just a typical Kennedy from MASS getting what they want and playing the game!!

dannyboy

From the promised LAND
Funny you should mention the Big dig.

There are several issues with the tunnel that were never addressed properly, a ton of money spent, but none of it to actually fix the issue, which was several contractors cutting quality to make a larger profit. When the ax dropped, those contractors were protected by the powers that be, and additional money was found to patch the project together.

Interesting thing too, the same stuff they used to water proof it, is what i use both to line ponds and on the floor at the zoos. Issue there is that what they sprayed it on was not structurally sound. And that is one of the big reasons you are having the failures.

Maybe if we did like china, and shoot those that try to screw the public on projects like this. But then of course, the power brokers would never go for that, who would give them the kickbacks.

d

DownsizedUPS'er

missing my UPS family
i have been in MA. only once. it took us longer to drive from Logan Airport to the hotel, then it took us to fly from Florida to MA. with a layover. no exageration. the traffic is horrid. we were stuck in a tunnel. dead stop. the hotel was supposed to be a 10-15 minute drive. Ha.

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
i have been in MA. only once. it took us longer to drive from Logan Airport to the hotel, then it took us to fly from Florida to MA. with a layover. no exageration. the traffic is horrid. we were stuck in a tunnel. dead stop. the hotel was supposed to be a 10-15 minute drive. Ha.

From what I hear, you're lucky you're not still in that tunnel.:happy-very:

DownsizedUPS'er

missing my UPS family
From what I hear, you're lucky you're not still in that tunnel.:happy-very:

LOL:happy-very: yeah, while we were stuck in there, all i could think of was the scene from the movie The Dream Team, where a bunch of psych patients were on a field trip, and one said to the other that if just one of those tiles cam loose, millions of gallons would come flooding in and crush them. i was thinking, we have to get out of this tunnel. but nope, we were at a dead stop. that is the worst traffic i have ever driven in. worse then downtown D.C. in rush hour.

moreluck

golden ticket member
B.B.

What memories !! I actually had that Kingston Trio album.......that's right, ALBUM, not CD. I knew the words to all the songs. They were one of my favorite groups to listen to......hang down your head Tom Dooley.....:happy-very: