The perfect solution to the problem of peeing in a bottle.

satellitedriver

Where do you wash your hands afterward?

I've never had a problem breaking route to use an actual bathroom with a sink and paper towels. Those of you who pee in bottles in the back of a truck, please tell your customers this when you hand them their package and the DIAD. Yuck.
On my rural route, I would have to break off route and go 5 to 20 miles to find a restroom.
I carry a kit.
First aid emergency supplies, toilet paper,wet wipes, ect.....
For hand cleaning I use a waterless cleaner called "Fast Orange",
then a dab of "germ X" hand sanitizer.
I often have to wash my hands before " I go to the restroom".
The filth of delivering turns my hands black, and there is no way I am touching " little Steve" with the accumulated Cooties.
I am no germ freak, but there is a lot of people that I deliver to that might bath once a week.

UpState said:
These three posts clearly show that quantity is not to be confused with quality.
You are correct that quantity does not equal quality, nor does quality equal brevity.

I thought it was a stupid act which reflected the immaturity of that driver.
Drinking apple cider from a bottle is immature? I think not. Setting up the manager for a joke, damn funny. UpState, if you have no laughter in your life you have no life. I would never go to such extreme to set up a fellow worker for a particle joke, I never had the time for it.

Last edited:

Big Babooba

RestroomMen.png
As you can see in my photo, there's one on every corner!:funny:
phonedownload112-1.jpg

Bears **** in the woods, so I won't. Gotta respect their privacy ya know!:wink2:

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
I myself have never had to pee in a bottle. If I am in town, I will drive to a restroom. If I'm out in my rural area....the world is my urinal. And I do keep sanitizing handi-wipes in my truck so hygiene is not an issue.

bigbrownhen

You guys with your trees or bottles, not really an option for us ladies. We know where every clean restroom is for miles around, or clean enough anyway. We learned early on not to have a 44oz drink before going on a 40 mile loop out of town. Made that mistake once and was very tempted to take advantage of a tree, but it was deer season and figured a brown uniform in the woods was too risky... can you imagine the headlines....waited til I was back in town.

Tony31yrs

Drinking apple cider from a bottle is immature? I think not. Setting up the manager for a joke, damn funny. UpState, if you have no laughter in your life you have no life. I would never go to such extreme to set up a fellow worker for a particle joke, I never had the time for it.[/QUOTE]

The Surgeon General has found that wearing drab brown for a long time can affect your sense of humor. Anyone that can't see humor is setting up a manager might be destined to become a manager. Tie for Father's Day?:wink2:

satellitedriver

And if you shake it more than twice you're playing with it!

Sorry for my post-(not really)-, in advance
As the old wisdom goes;

You can beat it, bang it
and slap it against the wall.
Put it in your pants,
and the last drop will fall.

I learned this rhyme in first grade.
Some words to the wise do last a lifetime.

Signature Only

Blue in Brown

As the old wisdom goes;

You can beat it, bang it
Put it in your pants,

That is the truth...
No matter how much you shake and dance
The last few drops will always end up in your pants.

Raw

Raw Member
So I have noticed that in all of the newer package cars there is an access plate to the fuel tank in the floor under shelf 1 that is held down with 4 screws. (see photo below).

Instead of expecting us to pee in bottles in order to avoid breaking trace to drive to a restroom...Automotive needs to install spring-loaded hinges on this plate it to allow the driver to flip it open and use it as a urinal.

Its the perfect solution; no mess, no spilling, no leaky bottles to empty out or deal with. Just flip up the cover, pee, and drive away....leaving nothing behind but a puddle on the ground.

Imagine the increase in SPORH that will be possible by allowing the driver to multitask and urinate at the same time he is moving his next 10 stops up into the 30-60" shelf 1 preselection area per the 340 methods. Instead of having to waste time sorting with one hand while holding a bottle in the other, he will be free to sort with both hands...provided that his aim is good.

This could work for the ladies too; simply remove the cardboard tube from the inside of a roll of DR bags and Voila...a handy aiming spout that can be employed from within the complete privacy of the package compartment. You wont be able to sort your next few stops like the guys will, of course, but I am quite sure that I.E. will grant an additional time allowance to the female drivers in the interest of equality.

Lets hope that Automotive and I.E can see the obvious wisdom of my idea and begin the necessary modifications as soon as possible!
Put a toilet seat over it for # duece!!:smart:

Raw

Raw Member
Where do you wash your hands afterward?

I've never had a problem breaking route to use an actual bathroom with a sink and paper towels. Those of you who pee in bottles in the back of a truck, please tell your customers this when you hand them their package and the DIAD. Yuck.
I always pee in a gallon jug from the previous days drinking water. FYI- Pee is sterile!! :wink2:

over9five

Staff member
.................... FYI- Pee is sterile!! :wink2:

LOL, it sure is! You reminded me of that show where the host goes into the wilderness and survives on whatever's there. I saw him in the desert once, and he said (and demonstrated) that to survive you could drink urine.

But, back to the customer. He might not be affected by your urine, but there are worse things that could end up on your hands. He shouldn't have to worry about what "Lil Raw" might have encountered last night!

Raw

Raw Member
LOL, it sure is! You reminded me of that show where the host goes into the wilderness and survives on whatever's there. I saw him in the desert once, and he said (and demonstrated) that to survive you could drink urine.

But, back to the customer. He might not be affected by your urine, but there are worse things that could end up on your hands. He shouldn't have to worry about what "Lil Raw" might have encountered last night!
His name is Big Ed & The Twins! I saw that wilderness guy hold up a pile of animal turds and drink out the water by squeezing it out of the turds!! :sick:

Big Babooba

As the old wisdom goes;

You can beat it, bang it
Put it in your pants,

That is the truth...
No matter how much you shake and dance
The last few drops will always end up in your pants.
And that really pisses me off!