The perfect use for DIAD V holsters!

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
I dont wear mine, never have, the DIAD V fits just fine into my back pocket. Rather than let it go to waste, I repurposed it...it is now an evil black high-capacity "assault biscuit" magazine that I keep fully loaded and mounted in the cab, ready to deploy at a moments notice against whatever dogs I may encounter.

A1DE3650-2D8E-4E09-9202-B214D0BB6AFE-3621-000005A791057CC9_zpsc1520277.jpg

S

serenity now

hey sober, had a dog walk in the back of my truck while i was carrying the pkg. to the back of the house to secure on the porch because that same dog liked to eat packages * anyhow, that sumbeach found my treat bowl on the 4000 shelf, flipped it onto the floor and hit me up for about 20 treats (the small ones) * he had a real guilty look when i got back to the truck * crumbs were everywhere * dog's name is Block because his head is almost the size of a concrete block * Block is a big sweet doofus (and a thief)

rod

Retired 22 years
I dont wear mine, never have, the DIAD V fits just fine into my back pocket. Rather than let it go to waste, I repurposed it...it is now an evil black high-capacity "assault biscuit" magazine that I keep fully loaded and mounted in the cab, ready to deploy at a moments notice against whatever dogs I may encounter.

Is that actually a cup holder in a UPS truck? You guys are so spoiled nowdays. How could you possibly want anymore in the upcoming contract? :wink2:

menotyou

bella amicizia
Is that actually a cup holder in a UPS truck? You guys are so spoiled nowdays. How could you possibly want anymore in the upcoming contract? :wink2:
I want a cup holder with a shock absorber. I want an automatic biscuit dispenser on the outside of the truck. I don't want much.:happy-very:

menotyou

bella amicizia

I need one of those silver clips you have. Nice.

Indecisi0n

We have the new Diad but still don't have the new Diad holder. They say "just put it in the cup holder." I kindly remind them we are told nothing in the cab as it can become a flying projectile in the event of an auto accident. They just shrug their shoulders. Funny how they are only mr safety when its convenient for them.

Borderline 9.5

We have the new Diad but still don't have the new Diad holder. They say "just put it in the cup holder." I kindly remind them we are told nothing in the cab as it can become a flying projectile in the event of an auto accident. They just shrug their shoulders. Funny how they are only mr safety when its convenient for them.

The new diad holders don't lock the diad in either but if your in a position where it's flying out it's the least of your problems.

BoogaBooga

We were "informed" by the Company that we would be sued for copywrite infringement for taking a picture of UPS property. I would like to see UPS taking legal action for the loss of potential revenue for the new dog biscuit holder. I could just hear the UPS Attorney's now.

Namraputs

We were "informed" by the Company that we would be sued for copywrite infringement for taking a picture of UPS property. I would like to see UPS taking legal action for the loss of potential revenue for the new dog biscuit holder. I could just hear the UPS Attorney's now.

Clearly giving away trade secrets.

superballs63

Well-Known Troll
Troll
No, I don't think so. I was just looking at them today for the 1st time and I don't recall see a hook/clip thingie.

I guess they nixed those. lol They rolled out a clip attachment to use with the Diad 4 clips, but then they took most of them back except for the drivers who kept ones for their personal preference. Personally, I hated the clip on it, I'm a total pouch guy

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
I guess they nixed those. lol They rolled out a clip attachment to use with the Diad 4 clips, but then they took most of them back except for the drivers who kept ones for their personal preference. Personally, I hated the clip on it, I'm a total pouch guy
​I don't like belts so I never got into the pouches. I liked the clip.

DS

Fenderbender
I like the died 5 holders.I put 1 1/2 info notice pads in the outside sleeve.
My cell phone slides right in there nice n tight.