The perfect use for DIAD V holsters!

Discussion in 'UPS Discussions' started by soberups, Feb 26, 2013.

1. soberups

soberups Pees in the brown Koolaid

I dont wear mine, never have, the DIAD V fits just fine into my back pocket. Rather than let it go to waste, I repurposed is now an evil black high-capacity "assault biscuit" magazine that I keep fully loaded and mounted in the cab, ready to deploy at a moments notice against whatever dogs I may encounter.

2. serenity now

serenity now Guest

hey sober, had a dog walk in the back of my truck while i was carrying the pkg. to the back of the house to secure on the porch because that same dog liked to eat packages * anyhow, that sumbeach found my treat bowl on the 4000 shelf, flipped it onto the floor and hit me up for about 20 treats (the small ones) * he had a real guilty look when i got back to the truck * crumbs were everywhere * dog's name is Block because his head is almost the size of a concrete block * Block is a big sweet doofus (and a thief)
  3. rod

rod retired and happy

Is that actually a cup holder in a UPS truck? You guys are so spoiled nowdays. How could you possibly want anymore in the upcoming contract? :wink2:
  4. menotyou

menotyou bella amicizia

I want a cup holder with a shock absorber. I want an automatic biscuit dispenser on the outside of the truck. I don't want much.:happy-very:
  5. menotyou

menotyou bella amicizia

I need one of those silver clips you have. Nice.
  6. Indecisi0n

Indecisi0n Well-Known Member

We have the new Diad but still don't have the new Diad holder. They say "just put it in the cup holder." I kindly remind them we are told nothing in the cab as it can become a flying projectile in the event of an auto accident. They just shrug their shoulders. Funny how they are only mr safety when its convenient for them.
  7. The new diad holders don't lock the diad in either but if your in a position where it's flying out it's the least of your problems.
  8. brownmonster

brownmonster Man of Great Wisdom

I know the west cost is a different time zone but it's March there already?
  9. menotyou

menotyou bella amicizia

He penciled in the end of this month.
  10. Buck Fifty

Buck Fifty New Member

I see his inmate # is 51x 8472.

11. Joseph Grimm

Joseph Grimm Member

We were "informed" by the Company that we would be sued for copywrite infringement for taking a picture of UPS property. I would like to see UPS taking legal action for the loss of potential revenue for the new dog biscuit holder. I could just hear the UPS Attorney's now.
  12. Namraputs

Namraputs Member

Clearly giving away trade secrets.
  13. deadofnight109

deadofnight109 New Member

Too bad the cup holders are right in front of the heater vent to you have to choose from heat of a cold drink...
  14. soberups

soberups Pees in the brown Koolaid

If I run the heater in the winter it helps keep my coffee warm.

1BROWNWRENCH Amatuer Malthusian

Good one! I'll share this with my drivers so the 4 pocket isn't full of them.
  16. gotbrown

gotbrown New Member

we haven't got the V yet, does it have the tab on it like on the IV to hook it on the the belt clip?
  17. dilligaf

dilligaf IN VINO VERITAS

No, I don't think so. I was just looking at them today for the 1st time and I don't recall see a hook/clip thingie.

18. superballs63

superballs63 Well-Known Troll Troll

I guess they nixed those. lol They rolled out a clip attachment to use with the Diad 4 clips, but then they took most of them back except for the drivers who kept ones for their personal preference. Personally, I hated the clip on it, I'm a total pouch guy
  19. dilligaf

dilligaf IN VINO VERITAS

​I don't like belts so I never got into the pouches. I liked the clip.
  20. DS

DS Fenderbender

I like the died 5 holders.I put 1 1/2 info notice pads in the outside sleeve.
    My cell phone slides right in there nice n tight.