The perversion of Fox News and Breitbart

moreluck

golden ticket member
When you are a citizen here, you are an American !! You may be from Slovakia, Russia, Africa, etc.

'American' first.

If you say 'African American', It implies you are African first. Most people who say African American have never seen Africa....just as I've never seen Slovakia.

moreluck

golden ticket member
When it comes to Kamehameha School in Hawaii, I think you have to prove 1/8 th Hawaiian to attend. So, one-eighth is good enough to call yourself Hawaiian. Maybe one-eighth is good enough to call yourself black.

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
When you are a citizen here, you are an American !! You may be from Slovakia, Russia, Africa, etc.

'American' first.

If you say 'African American', It implies you are African first. Most people who say African American have never seen Africa....just as I've never seen Slovakia.
Black people started referring to themselves as "African American" in large part because it was preferable to what a lot of white people were calling them. If you really think that the root cause of racism is that African Americans have made up a name for themselves (How else could we possibly tell them apart from the rest of us Americans?) then you must be living in a fantasy world with an alternate history.

bbsam

Staff member
When it comes to Kamehameha School in Hawaii, I think you have to prove 1/8 th Hawaiian to attend. So, one-eighth is good enough to call yourself Hawaiian. Maybe one-eighth is good enough to call yourself black.

1/2 is good enough to get called n*****

Last edited by a moderator:

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
Really? Is that in your world or is that written in stone somewhere?
I'm very sorry to say that it's good enough in Virginia (I've heard Obama called that more than once), and I assume everywhere else that racists still live which basically means all 50 states.

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
So given barry's known roots we should start calling him a swiss, german, irish, american, african ?
Not too long after the election I was delivering out in the country and a customer asked me if I'd heard that the White House was looking to hire a professional trapper. I said no, I hadn't hear that, why? He grinned and gave me the punch line: "They got a coon problem!"
I'm pretty sure that guy didn't think that Obama was "swiss, german, irish" and I'm pretty sure he wouldn't give a rat's ass if Obama started calling himself "multi-racial".
You can call him whatever you want if it makes you feel better. It's a free country.

diesel96

What do you call a half black and half white person ?

a Multiracial.
barry calls himself an African-American yet he is actually a Multiracial.
Why does he neglect his white mother and proclaim himself to be an African-American?
How do you stand behind the father that had no love for you or your mother.

The term african american is an interesting one. whites are not called Euro-americans or slavik americans or russo-americans.
How much black does one need in their lineage to be considered a black man? a search on the internet generally brings up the definition that:

Reguardless of inheriting white genes in your family lineage, if your outer appearance happens to be more black, and your walking thru the woods and stumble upon a KKK meeting, more than likely your neck will be on the wrong side of a rope.....

The term african american is defined as someone who's origins descend from africa.
What then shall we call those of color who are not from african origins?

what then shall we call someone with white skin from south africa? Superior?

Perhaps when we someday feel comfortable enough to really discuss race we can start by getting away from these stupid labels? Deport all the coloreds

Gee, Tie, I've somewhat agree with you again on this paragraph...That's twice in one thread. There goes the neighborhood....lol

brett636

Newsflash you guys....Sponge Bob, Hanna Montanna, and reruns of NCIS crush all of our favorite cable media outlets(even Fox)..Just putting things in perspective for you when avoiding the content and use our ratings is better than your ratings as a reponse....

Even a broken clock is right twice a day, and this is one of those rare instances that you would be correct. Unfortunately too many Americans are tied up in reading people magazine, watching NCIS and inside edition, and worrying about how big their tv is compared to their neighbors to try to and stay informed on current events. This should make you happy as its one very big reason why zero is in the white house. Some might say its the poor education they received in government schools, or perhaps its just plain apathy. Either way of the market segment that cares to stay up on current news and events the majority prefers fair and balanced versus far left propaganda(MSNBC, CNN, etc).

brett636

Ex-President Obama
Gone.jpg
Time for a new avatar?
Gone.jpg

diesel96

Even a broken clock is right twice a day, and this is one of those rare instances that you would be correct. Unfortunately too many Americans are tied up in reading people magazine, watching NCIS and inside edition, and worrying about how big their tv is compared to their neighbors to try to and stay informed on current events. This should make you happy as its one very big reason why zero is in the white house. Some might say its the poor education they received in government schools, or perhaps its just plain apathy. Either way of the market segment that cares to stay up on current news and events the majority prefers fair and balanced versus far left propaganda(MSNBC, CNN, etc).

Talk about poor education, kind of like the fox informed Tea Party participants kicking and screaming for the gov't to stop raising our taxes, when in reality 95 percent of them actually had their taxes lowered. Not to mention they want gov't out of our healthcare, but don't you touch our medicare and kill grandma....Seriously, when your educated by Fox and other right wing bloggers your thought process becomes a 2 minute edited soundbite from U-Tube. Greenday said it best....

[video=youtube;VkmEZs_Kcms]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VkmEZs_Kcms&feature=related[/video]

bbsam

Staff member

So let me get this straight. Whenever the topic of race comes up and folks are uncomfortable with it, someone is playing the race card? Pathetic. In that case, race simply cannot be discussed. My last post here was editted as I expected it would be. We can't even have an adult conversation because we have to run around tripping over the "N-word". Like seven year olds caught saying the "friend-word" for the first time. Someone said years ago that racism, sadly, was a problem we would have to breed ourselves out of. Current generations, though, are stuck in some kind of pseudo-political correctness parroting talking points on race.

tieguy

Banned
Not too long after the election I was delivering out in the country and a customer asked me if I'd heard that the White House was looking to hire a professional trapper. I said no, I hadn't hear that, why? He grinned and gave me the punch line: "They got a coon problem!"
I'm pretty sure that guy didn't think that Obama was "swiss, german, irish" and I'm pretty sure he wouldn't give a rat's ass if Obama started calling himself "multi-racial".
You can call him whatever you want if it makes you feel better. It's a free country.

honestly who cares . as recent news events showed we have bigots in this country in all colors against all colors.