The positive thread

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Ok I know it's the nature of the beast but we all seem to dwell on the negative here. This thread will be only positives. When you just can't take the negative anymore don't take a break from the site just come here for awhile.

I'll start. After a 12 hour day of white knuckle driving in the snow and single digit wind chills I came home to a wonderful warm home cooked meal by my wife. Made me forget about work real quick.

Kicked Your Dog

25 Year UPSer/SoCal Feeder
My turn..

After a peak load in January and Home Depot being spa'd to my 1000 shelf, today, my helper was a no show because my coordinator forgot to set it up. But, after that and and the subsequent 12 hour day, I saw a rainbow.

Ouch

I just watched a well deserved Oklahoma football team beat my crimson tide. Oklahoma truly deserved the win. They played their heart out.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
I just watched a well deserved Oklahoma football team beat my crimson tide. Oklahoma truly deserved the win. They played their heart out.
Stunned truly stunned. My tigers play in the cotton bowl tomorrow I'm pumped.

Since this is the positive thread I'll think positive thoughts about getting off in time to see it tomorrow....

Ouch

Go Auburn. Im all for the sec teams but the sooners deserved that win. Hard to be negative about it. They wanted it more than my sec team.

rod

Retired 22 years
We're having a heat wave. Its suppose to get to 17 degrees Friday! I believe that will be the first time its been above 10 degrees in a week.

joeboodog

good people drink good beer
After a long day of driving the big brown snow mobile I got home and found that my son had shoveled the drive way. He is such a good kid.