The quote which describes the current state of the teamsters

Ups drivers make an average of 85 To 90 grands year. Plus about 40 k in benefits. Do me a favor and tell all your customers this. Ask them how they feel about that.

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
Another goofy thread, by a goofy poster.

A person, that has ever served the membership....

In any sort of elected position.

To STUPID, to Understand.

-Bug-

Luke Thighrocker

As a new member, may I ask a question?

How does an elected board (Hoffa Slate) attract new members and/or deter retired, current, and future members from following the new movement?

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.

-Bug-
I guess only people that are in leadership positions are allowed to complain about the direction of our union......according to BUG.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
As a new member, may I ask a question?

How does an elected board (H Slate) attract new members and/or deter retired, current, and future members from following the new movement?
Through ridicule, intimidation, labeling, and by trying to make them feel selfish for wanting to maintain or further their position with their employers.
By pretending that all that is wrong was unavoidable.
It's all about disguising the "status quo" as the only option, when change is desperately needed.

The same thing is going on in governmental politics.
The masses are waking up though, and the establishment is "circling the wagons".
Vote them out, get involved and rebuild.
It's the only viable option.

Last edited:

Luke Thighrocker

Ask away.

We are all friends here.

"New movement" ??

I'm not sure, what that means.

Help me out.... with your thoughts.

Thanks.

-Bug-
Don't let him patronize you Luke.

There is indeed a movement. There are those with strong locals and memberships. There are some with weak locals and memberships. And then, there are those that fall somewhere in between.

I'm in between. I'm not sure who to believe. I could show blind allegiance the Hoffa slate or, I could be pissed off that IBT, ignored the membership's blatant non-acceptance of our current cba and follow a path to new leadership.

Maybe, this is a chance to set the record straight. Maybe, someone of your caliber could shed light and lead the uncertain to redemption.

Maybe, we're just bull:censored2:ting on the BrownCafe.

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
There is indeed a movement. There are those with strong locals and memberships. There are some with weak locals and memberships. And then, there are those that fall somewhere in between.

I'm in between. I'm not sure who to believe. I could show blind allegiance the H slate or, I could be :censored2: off that IBT, ignored the membership's blatant non-acceptance of our current cba and follow a path to new leadership.

Maybe, this is a chance to set the record straight. Maybe, someone of your caliber could shed light and lead the uncertain to redemption.

Maybe, we're just bull:censored2:ting on the BrownCafe.
With H, your either with him, or you are scum.

That's how H's crew rolls.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
Bug Its almost time to pay the piper... Your years of corruption will catch up to you... You forgot where you came from rooster! COCKaDOODLEDoo
I doubt that he's even a real "BigUnionGuy" at all.

I do respect and consider much of what he says, when he actually says something.

El Correcto

god is dead

-Bug-
Too stupid*:P You always add an extra o when using to describing the quantity of something.

You were describing the quantity of his stupid.

Luke Thighrocker

I doubt that he's even a real "BigUnionGuy" at all.

I do respect and consider much of what he says, when he actually says something.
I too, respect what he says. Which is why I posed the question.

How do we convince the membership that, isn't persuaded with a handsome hourly wage that, Hoffa/Hall leads us into the future?