The Real Deal

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
That college degree does not make your(or anyone’s) A zz sit any higher in the driver seat
No but I have seen 2 PTers competing for one PT sup position....and one got it simply because he had a degree and the other guy didn't. He walks around like his smilet don't stink now....he's such a joke....lol.

HEFFERNAN

Huge Member
No but I have seen 2 PTers competing for one PT sup position....and one got it simply because he had a degree and the other guy didn't. He walks around like his smilet don't stink now....he's such a joke....lol.

In management, if you ever want to get out of operations, a degree in ANYTHING is a requirement.
As a driver, the target on your back is the same size as anyone elses. LOL

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
In management, if you ever want to get out of operations, a degree in ANYTHING is a requirement.
Ordinarily...I could care less who they promote. And many PT sups in my building do not have degrees...but some may still be in school PT. But the loader trying to get the promotion originally had been here for 3 years..and felt he couldn't wait any longer to go driving. The other guy had only been here a few months....but 2nd guy had a degree.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Some things are BETTER…Blood work is free now….just saying…….
I never paid for blood work....but I think the.last time I had it done was a few years ago in the ER. I never...in all previous years, have ever paid a dime out of pocket for an ER visit. FT drivers in my local, prior to Teamcare...had BCBS...PTers had Aetna...the coverage may have been different.

OPTION3

Careful now…In Daves world …No management member would EVER put a target on someones back …unless he deserved it…i.e. didn’t suck up hard enough…didn’t dry off arse after slobbering on it…..or did not tickle the balls while performing that afternoon hummer!….sickens me how these people have NO dignity

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
not true where I work…we have two full time sups

Careful now…In Daves world …No management member would EVER put a target on someones back …unless he deserved it…i.e. didn’t suck up hard enough…didn’t dry off arse after slobbering on it…..or did not tickle the balls while performing that afternoon hummer!….sickens me how these people have NO dignity
Well how else does a FT driver get home everyday in time for the 5 o clock news??? Unless his start time is 6am....lol

jaker

trolling
One need go no further than the discussion on Teamcare to see what the OP and I are talking about. In what world should people feel that they should be entitled to superior healthcare, especially without having to pay for it?
We shouldn't pay for our health care , this job involves us killing our body's so why shouldn't ups pay to keep our body's working right