The Real Deal

OPTION3

The point I was trying to make is that their job is much more demanding than ours yet you don't hear them demanding free healthcare.

Now, do I appreciate free healthcare? Absolutely and I would be upset if this benefit were taken away; however, I also realize that we are in the vast minority and that the day will come when we start paying for a portion of our premiums.

Resident know-it-all.
Since you are so anti-union…why don’t you volunteer to pay for yours NOW…stop “hiding” behind your UNION

Returntosender

Two---savings and checking. Is one those savings. Grievance money savings? In five years you plan to retire. After thirty years you can say made 250000 in grievance money.

I'm talking about those drivers who feel that they DESERVE industry leading wages and benefits for a job which requires only a HS diploma and driver's license.

I work my butt off and am grateful to have this job. I don't feel ENTITLED to anything.

Work safe or not at all.

Seriously....My job consists of listening to a bunch of whine asses who make 75k and up, day after day.Now granted, not all drivers are ungrateful but a lot are. Be grateful that there is that much work, thats what pays your ridiculously over paid wages.The ones that are, your job is NOT the hardest job in the world. Im sorry, but you bitch day in and day out because of the work load you have on that particular day. Boo hoo your makin up near 100k a year. There are so many people in this world that work 100 times harder and make 10 times less money than you. Its sickening. go bust your ass 12 hrs a day for minimum wage and then tell me how you feel. You dont even need an education to be a driver. And then you bitch about management and rules. Granted there are some stupid ridiculous guidelines out there but you need to remember that you are an employee. Bottom line, don't be an ungrateful pos, other people arnt so fortunate. Be glad you have the work load...or else you would be jobless or bitch that there isnt enough work to put in the hours you want.

My job consists of listing to supervisors blame hourlies for the fact that they are incompetent.

File early, file often.

MethodsMan

Seriously....My job consists of listening to a bunch of whine asses who make 75k and up, day after day.Now granted, not all drivers are ungrateful but a lot are. Be grateful that there is that much work, thats what pays your ridiculously over paid wages.The ones that are, your job is NOT the hardest job in the world. Im sorry, but you bitch day in and day out because of the work load you have on that particular day. Boo hoo your makin up near 100k a year. There are so many people in this world that work 100 times harder and make 10 times less money than you. Its sickening. go bust your ass 12 hrs a day for minimum wage and then tell me how you feel. You dont even need an education to be a driver. And then you bitch about management and rules. Granted there are some stupid ridiculous guidelines out there but you need to remember that you are an employee. Bottom line, don't be an ungrateful pos, other people arnt so fortunate. Be glad you have the work load...or else you would be jobless or bitch that there isnt enough work to put in the hours you want.

Sounds like you're jealous.

Put your name on the list!

Richard Harrow

Deplorable.

Wrestling-she-mad.gif

You don't know me ... Dude

P.S....Come back when you are issued your policy book.

Brown Now

Two---savings and checking.

I'm talking about those drivers who feel that they DESERVE industry leading wages and benefits for a job which requires only a HS diploma and driver's license.

I work my butt off and am grateful to have this job. I don't feel ENTITLED to anything.
I know that there are some not so nice drivers out there. I know that you do not need a masters degree, but you damn well better know what the hell you're doing!

We can not afford to have an off day! People get hurt or die, property damage ensues and lawsuits fly! We may walk around as though we don't have any cares, but the title carries with it a tremendous amount of responsibility! This is especially true when the snow starts falling. You often will hear a feeder driver telling another driver "I was scared" or "It was a pucker up moment" or " I didn't think I was gonna make home tonight".

When it's good it's great,but when it's bad, it's really bad!

Please don't paint us all with the same brush. I'm friendly with anyone I cross paths with. Loading or unloading is hard work! I respect what you do and know there is no way in the world I could do it.

When you see drivers who behave that way,just ignore them. That's what I do.

OPTION3

I know that there are some not so nice drivers out there. I know that you do not need a masters degree, but you damn well better know what the hell you're doing!

We can not afford to have an off day! People get hurt or die, property damage ensues and lawsuits fly! We may walk around as though we don't have any cares, but the title carries with it a tremendous amount of responsibility! This is especially true when the snow starts falling. You often will hear a feeder driver telling another driver "I was scared" or "It was a pucker up moment" or " I didn't think I was gonna make home tonight".

When it's good it's great,but when it's bad, it's really bad!

Please don't paint us all with the same brush. I'm friendly with anyone I cross paths with. Loading or unloading is hard work! I respect what you do and know there is no way in the world I could do it.

When you see drivers who behave that way,just ignore them. That's what I do.
GAG

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
I agree with you. most of my co workers are spoiled whiny brats.

but if you dig deeper. most will give you the shirt off their backs. contribute greatly to charities and their churches, care about the world , and are usually more intelligent than the average bear.

if the SHTF ( :censored2: hit the fan ) I would prefer to be with my Teamster Brothers and Sisters than anywhere else.

TooTechie

Geek in Brown
Seriously....My job consists of listening to a bunch of whine asses who make 75k and up, day after day.

10511306_700943073292140_310560239631868531_n.jpg

Sounds like you have a pretty easy job if your job only consists of listening to people. So why are you complaining?

Be grateful that there is that much work, thats what pays your ridiculously over paid wages.
It's not that there is that much work. It's that management has cut routes and dumped more work on us. Wages aren't overpaid--people are overpaid. In this case it's neither. Why are you complaining?

There are so many people in this world that work 100 times harder and make 10 times less money than you. Its sickening. go bust your ass 12 hrs a day for minimum wage and then tell me how you feel.
100 times harder? Exaggerate much? 10 times less money would be about $3 an hour, but you claim these imaginary people working 100 times harder are making minimum wage. Which is it?

You dont even need an education to be a driver.
You're right. We certainly can't all be as educated as you. Oh wait, I have a business degree and graduated Magna Cum Laude. We're just dumb truck drivers, right?

And then you bitch about management and rules.
Riggght, and you'd rather have us instead bitching about co-workers on an internet forum like you? Nah, that position appears to have be filled by a petty whiny little jealous person.

Bottom line, don't be an ungrateful pos, other people arnt so fortunate.
for·tu·nate
[fawr-chuh-nit] fortune; receiving good from uncertain or unexpected sources; lucky: a fortunate young actor who got the lead in the play.

Yeah, so we're not "fortunate" at all. Luck didn't put us in the brown trucks. Anyone has the opportunity to be a UPS driver if they have the wherewithal to work hard as a part-timer, the perseverance to keep at it until they get the call to go driving and the drive to get out of bed everyday to deal with BS from management and toolbags like you.

UPSGUY72

You know what a troll is? OH I forgot you only have a hs education

I have a BS degree From Embry Riddle, I'm also a licensed commercial Helicopter pilot, I also went from High school to US Army Flight school.

You probably still live with your mommy....

I have forgotten more than you will ever learn.

Son, your ego is writing checks your body can't cash.