The Real Moonwalk

wkmac

WOW! Does 40 years fly by fast. I still remember it all so well like it was yesterday.

Here's the re-enhanced video.

Here's the old video

:happy-very: Couldn't resist the fun!

over9five

Staff member
LOL!

Brings to mind a movie I saw. Astronauts were forced to fake the moon landing, then were killed. Public story was they died during re-entry or something. One astronaut avoided being murdered, and......

What was that movie???

P

pickup

WOW! Does 40 years fly by fast. I still remember it all so well like it was yesterday.

Here's the re-enhanced video.

YouTube - First Moon Landing 1969

Here's the old video

YouTube - Moon Truth

:happy-very: Couldn't resist the fun!

you're not sucking me in wkmac, just want to say that the first video is not even from the nasa footage which they conveniently lost. it is video of the broadcast sent out onto television .

speaking of the moon, while they it took five times to launch the shuttle, they manage to successfully send up another rocket that has put around the moon, two satellites. Do you know what they are for? I am curious as to what answer you come up with. Go ahead, go to nasa.gov to get the answer.

Cmon More. You know the real reason they canceled the space program is because they found out that gay marriage is allowed on Mars.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Nasa has a new shuttle, Unmaned , larger and cheaper to fly. Its being tested and will replace the shuttle. There is no longer a need to put astronauts onboard. This is the future. OBAMA didnt kill the space program, TECHNOLOGY did.

Keep it real folks.

Peace.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Nasa has a new shuttle, Unmaned , larger and cheaper to fly. Its being tested and will replace the shuttle. There is no longer a need to put astronauts onboard. This is the future. OBAMA didnt kill the space program, TECHNOLOGY did.

Keep it real folks.

Peace.

Unmaned is when you shave a horse's neck or a lion's !!