The religion of peace strikes again...

newfie

You are correct. I shouldn't have grabbed their butts. Assumed that since the priest was groping them why couldn't I? Thought it was a catholic handshake.

ah at last the truth comes out. The priest did not find you attractive and you have hated the church ever since.

oldngray

nowhere special
original.jpg

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
I just noticed signs in front of the closest mosque to my house announcing an Open House earlier today. Ive never seen that before. I would have gone out of curiosity. I wonder how I would have been treated as a woman, if I had.....

trickpony1

Didn't the leader of Jonestown in Guyana recruit?

Didn't the "Heavens Gate" people that drank the koolaid before the comet came (that didn't really come) recruit also?

trickpony1

Isn't that the point of every religion?

Actually it's not.

Have you ever heard the expression, "if what you have doesn't make you happy don't be surprised if no one else wants it.".

It may just be me but I don't see Americans, in droves, flocking towards Islam. I could be wrong though.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Actually it's not.

Have you ever heard the expression, "if what you have doesn't make you happy don't be surprised if no one else wants it.".

It may just be me but I don't see Americans, in droves, flocking towards Islam. I could be wrong though.
You make a habit of missing the point. Can't say I'm surprised.

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
Actually it's not.

1.6 billion adherents to the Muslim faith worldwide. Must be something there. Maybe I shall look into it as the Catholic faith I was raised on doesn't do it for me.

trickpony1

Maybe I shall look into it as the Catholic faith I was raised on doesn't do it for me.

Did your Catholic faith instruct you to "kill the infidel" and other acts the Koran is said to instruct?

I didn't think so.

Oh....go ahead and convert to Islam will ya?
Keep us updated on how it goes.
We may want to convert.