The religion of peace strikes again...

bbsam

Staff member
you're right you don't get it. I think i'll live a lot longer dodging 16th century catholics then you will dodging modern day islamists.

Well maybe. That has nothing to do with you in the present making broad and false statements about a religion whether some of it's warped it's message yesterday or centuries ago.

newfie

Its insinuated throughout the entire culture that non believers have bad qualities. Been to many church services where non believers are mocked and or called names. Its still hate and really its just a tactic to try to unify the cult and get more donations because the people running these religious organizations do it for the money.

ah its insinuated. So if a Christian family chose to insinuate love for those who were non believers then you chose to ignore that aspect?

newfie

Well maybe. That has nothing to do with you in the present making broad and false statements about a religion whether some of it's warped it's message yesterday or centuries ago.

now you're begging me to throw you a bone so you can back out gracefully.

the argument pro islamists have been making is that Christians were mean people centuries ago. I didn't make that broad assumption I challenged it.