The religion of peace strikes again...

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
I'm sorry that you choose to live in fear.

Generally speaking, is that 'working' for you?
I don't live in fear.

But I like to be prepared for what life will throw at me.

And it's working out pretty well.

Well armed.

Family is well trained.

And we are well prepared if the shtf.

You?

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
I have known friends and neighbors that are Muslim for a couple of decades. Let's all be tolerant and seek out the extremists on all sides.

Muslims have the same fears about terrorism as other Americans - Vox

The Pew Research Center is a think tank based in Washington, DC. In 2011, it asked over 1,000 Muslims living in the US and over 1,000 other Americans: Do you think American Muslims want to adopt American customs — or remain distinct from larger society?

Most American Muslims said they thought Muslims wanted to assimilate into American customs. Responses from the general public, however, were quite different: 51 percent said they thought American Muslims wished "to be distinct from the larger American society."

moreluck

golden ticket member
I have known friends and neighbors that are Muslim for a couple of decades. Let's all be tolerant and seek out the extremists on all sides.

Muslims have the same fears about terrorism as other Americans - Vox

The Pew Research Center is a think tank based in Washington, DC. In 2011, it asked over 1,000 Muslims living in the US and over 1,000 other Americans: Do you think American Muslims want to adopt American customs — or remain distinct from larger society?

Most American Muslims said they thought Muslims wanted to assimilate into American customs. Responses from the general public, however, were quite different: 51 percent said they thought American Muslims wished "to be distinct from the larger American society."
The people I know use the term RADICAL along with islam or muslim. That's the distinction I make. When in doubt...ignore unless you see something, then be ready to say something.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

The people I know use the term RADICAL along with islam or muslim. That's the distinction I make. When in doubt...ignore unless you see something, then be ready to say something.

Of course, you have already told us that you would refuse to vote for Gary Johnson because he is a "pot head", so.........

moreluck

golden ticket member
Of course, you have already told us that you would refuse to vote for Gary Johnson because he is a "pot head", so.........
Are you saying he's a muslim too ?? What's Johnson got to do with a Religion of Peace topic? Getting senile really sucks and at such a young age. Now, am I referring to you or to Johnson? Guard you sheep well, BoPeep.

rickyb

oh no, who's on moose watch??
you under so much control i can tell you what you believe without really even knowing you:

america is not an empire.
american war machine is a force for good.
american war machine does not commit war crimes.
american government is not the biggest terrorist org in the world. its not even a terrorist org.
snowden is a traitor.
manning is a traitor.
assange is a traitor.
the 1.5 trillion spent every year on the war machine is not enough, it should be more.
democrats bad, republicans good.
the government is spying on all of us to make us safe.

moreluck

golden ticket member
you under so much control i can tell you what you believe without really even knowing you:

american government is not the biggest terrorist org in the world. its not even a terrorist org.
snowden is a traitor.
manning is a traitor.
assange is a traitor.
the 1.5 trillion spent every year on the war machine is not enough, it should be more.
You forgot the tainted moose meat drama!!

P

pickup

snowden is a traitor.
manning is a traitor.
assange is a traitor.

Assange is Australian and Australia is not looking to charge him with anything so I assume you are referring to the American charges which would not include treason(traitor) because by definition that could only apply to citizens of a country pursuing such charges.

Speaking of empire, perhaps we should explore how Queen Elizardbreath manages to keep an empire going , an empire that includes "countries" such as Canada, while maintaining the illusion that said countries are "independent."

rickyb

Assange is Australian and Australia is not looking to charge him with anything so I assume you are referring to the American charges which would not include treason(traitor) because by definition that could only apply to citizens of a country pursuing such charges.

Speaking of empire, perhaps we should explore how Queen Elizardbreath manages to keep an empire going , an empire that includes "countries" such as Canada, while maintaining the illusion that said countries are "independent."
yea but you get the idea.

9/11 happened because zombies like moreluck let their government get away with murder and do nothing about it. actually moreluck thinks the US government is totally innocent.