The religion of peace strikes again...

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Can you and oldngray stop with the stupid cartoons? Or just start a stupid cartoon thread?
At least that cartoon specified "Radical" Islam. I'd call that progress if I didn't think it was completely accidental. Many of her cartoons are so off base only the most "Radical" of neocons would agree with the message.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Can you and oldngray stop with the stupid cartoons? Or just start a stupid cartoon thread?
they are political cartoons....they have been around for decades as a quick way of sending a message. If the message is too much for you to bear.....don't look at them.

I know how embarrassing they must be to the people on the wrong side of things. It's a real art.....but people with closed minds don't recognize it.

roadrunner2012

Four hours in the mod queue for a news link
Troll
they are political cartoons....they have been around for decades as a quick way of sending a message. If the message is too much for you to bear.....don't look at them.

I know how embarrassing they must be to the people on the wrong side of things. It's a real art.....but people with closed minds don't recognize it.
98% of the 'cartoons' you post are not political cartoons at all. They are memes or RW propaganda. This is a politcal cartoon:

1iwsS9.AuSt.91.jpeg

This is a RW propaganda meme:
http://i59.tinypic.com/2enyp2t.jpg

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Ya, the republican party, the ones that DIDNT want to fight in WWII. The dems had to go it alone on that one.

Republicans are an ever changing failure.

Todays talking points as a party??

BENGAZI, BENGAZI, BENGAZI, ABORTION, GUNS, PRAYER IN SCHOOL, BENGAZI, BENGAZI, ABORTION, PRAYER IN SCHOOL, BENGAZI, BENGAZI, GUNS...TAX CUTS FOR THE RICH...

Repeat over and over.

You will accomplish two things. First, you will sound like REINCE PREBUS and Second, you will sound like every FOX NEWS host from 6am to 10pm before that little closet queer Gutfeld comes on.

TOS.

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
So are you. Your party is far from what it once was. Not that either party was anything to be proud of back then to begin with.... or now for that matter.
It's not my party. I am not a registered Republican.

Do you ever get anything right? Because I am getting tired of correcting your mistakes.

realbrown1

Ya, the republican party, the ones that DIDNT want to fight in WWII. The dems had to go it alone on that one.

Republicans are an ever changing failure.

Todays talking points as a party??

BENGAZI, BENGAZI, BENGAZI, ABORTION, GUNS, PRAYER IN SCHOOL, BENGAZI, BENGAZI, ABORTION, PRAYER IN SCHOOL, BENGAZI, BENGAZI, GUNS...TAX CUTS FOR THE RICH...

Repeat over and over.

You will accomplish two things. First, you will sound like REINCE PREBUS and Second, you will sound like every FOX NEWS host from 6am to 10pm before that little closet queer Gutfeld comes on.

If I remember right, when Roosevelt asked congress to declare war on Japan, all but 1 member of congress voted to go to war. A republican, who was also a life long pacifist.
Hardly a Republican rebuff of going to war.

As for scandals of the Obama administration, Bengazi, is way down the list on a long, long list.

This president has used the power of the presidency in ways Nixon never did to forward his agenda, and cover his butt.

And as for sounding like Fox News, I would rather sound like Fox News than MSNBC.

MSNBC is just full a hatred. Just like you, TOS.

realbrown1

TOS.

WTF. Seriously WTF.

That sounds like some kind of HATRED right there. Coming from the "LEFTIST MR. TOS" wow.