The Return of "Dano"

Discussion in 'FedEx Discussions' started by MrFedEx, Sep 14, 2013.

1. MrFedEx

MrFedEx Engorged Member

As many you have noticed, Dano has reappeared this last week. If you're an old-timer on here, you're well aware of who he is. If you're new, however, please realize that Dano is a corporate shill who has been instructed by upper management to get on here and spread disinformation. Sometimes, his "strategy" is to turn a post off-topic or kill a thread by turning it in a different direction. At different times he has claimed to be a courier and a manager, but at all times he is here because Memphis doesn't like Brown Café. We already know that a lot of managers read these forums, as well as a lot of lurkers who never post. Fred hates that, so out comes Dano, ready and willing, whenever the call to duty comes. Luckily, he isn't very good at what he does. Fred is getting what he pays for...apparently, not much.

The fact that he is back points to an increasing level of concern in Memphis about our activities here. That's actually a good thing.

2. I Am Jacks Damaged Box

I Am Jacks Damaged Box Well-Known Member

Yeah. One would think that during his hiatus, he would come back a bit more educated about something; anything. Perhaps even step up his game in the trollery department.

Nope. Same old Dano.

3. Cactus

Cactus Just telling it like it is

Also his "co-worker" he invented (Thunder) lasted all of 2 posts.

​That wonderful idea could only bomb and it did.

4. MrFedEx

MrFedEx Engorged Member

He needed someone to back him up, even they didn't exist.

5. Route 66

Route 66 Flacid Member

yeah, you know it's pretty bad when even a self-invented character doesn't have the stomach to back you up for more than 2 or 3 posts.

6. CJinx

CJinx Well-Known Member

Isn't that exactly what you do?

7. MAKAVELI

MAKAVELI Well-Known Member

You must be bored of tinkering with technology.

8. MrFedEx

MrFedEx Engorged Member

That's the exact opposite of what I do. Maybe you and Dano should get together, since you seem to think alike.

9. 59 Dano

59 Dano Well-Known Member

​LOL, whatever helps you get through the night, sunshine.

10. 59 Dano

That idiot didn't back me up. He's about as smart as you are and I have as much respect for him as I do you.

LOL, do you paranoid folks think I need to create people to DISAGREE with me?

11. MrFedEx

MrFedEx Engorged Member

Dude, you were caught red-handed. "Thunder" is as real as you want him to be, OK? Now, take that little pill the doctor told you would make the voices go away.

12. 59 Dano

And by "caught red-handed" you mean "I accused you of arguing with yourself based on, well, just because."

Instead of just realizing that you said another stupid thing and dropping it, you're hanging onto a stupid accusation that doesn't make any sense. There's no need for such face saving measures here. Only a few people here realize how full of crap you are and the rest are such sycophants that most won't notice and the ones that do will ignore it.

Last edited: Sep 16, 2013
  13. 59 Dano

That's news to me, because I tend not to confirm or deny any claim that I hold or have held in particular position.

Are you having problems with the truth again?

14. MrFedEx

MrFedEx Engorged Member

No problems with the truth, just an issue with a company shill who tells whatever lies he's directed to tell. Shame on you for what you do.

15. SmithBarney

SmithBarney Well-Known Member

Dano, ex- engineer turned ops manager... thinks he can fix everything, but can't handle human interaction.

16. NonyaBiznes

NonyaBiznes Yanked Out My Purple-Blood I.V. In 2000!

Wait .. hold on. 59Dano ... aka ... Bart is that you?