The Romney's reinvented

moreluck

golden ticket member
This week's Globe talks about Divorce...........I didn't take it seriously because it was like Ann saying if you run a 3rd time, I'll leave you. Just like when you say "I was so mad I could kill him!" It's just an expression.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
This week's Globe talks about Divorce...........I didn't take it seriously because it was like Ann saying if you run a 3rd time, I'll leave you. Just like when you say "I was so mad I could kill him!" It's just an expression.

I thought everything you posted from the globe was true?

peace

TOS

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
That she said she would leave him if he ran a 3rd time is probably true. BUT, that doesn't mean divorce....so it can be spun anyway you want, but the base statement is true!!

I hope they do get divorced. I hope they spend the next 5 years in legal purgatory arguing over money. I hope they both crash and burn like all the people they unemployed over their wonderful business careers as venture capitalist.

Thats my opinion.

Peace

TOS

Catatonic

Nine Lives
I hope they do get divorced. I hope they spend the next 5 years in legal purgatory arguing over money. I hope they both crash and burn like all the people they unemployed over their wonderful business careers as venture capitalist.

Thats my opinion.

Peace

TOS

And a funny one too!
I got a laugh out of it.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Thats my opinion.

Peace

TOS

Lifer is right---you are hateful.

Corn.

Dave.

Last edited by a moderator:

brett636

Reinvented? That is not the Romney's reinvented, that is who the Romney's are and always have been. Both Mitt and Ann Romney are great people with enormous hearts who will go to great lengths to help their fellow man. Unlike the Obama's who go to similar lengths to destroy their fellow man.

wkmac

It's amazing that one side of America thinks that Romney is destructive and harmful to society and the other side of America thinks that Obama is destructive and harmful to society.

I say they both would be correct!

Catatonic

Nine Lives
It's amazing that one side of America thinks that Romney is destructive and harmful to society and the other side of America thinks that Obama is destructive and harmful to society.

Yep, those companies that Romney saved (or shut down) should be left alone to "sink or swim" through their own internal efforts.

bbsam

Staff member

Could be that it is simply the natural state of man to be destructice and harmful. Oliver Stone may have had it correct with his "Natural Born Killers".