The Royal Wedding

DS

Fenderbender
Kate and Wills are getting married today.
Do I care? no.
It's a national holiday in Britain.
She kinda resembles Jackie Kennedy

klein

Für Meno :)
I'm getting sick of it, already !
Can't even watch US news, you think the US is part of the commenwealth, and has the Queen !

I can't wait till it's over and done with !

menotyou

bella amicizia
David and Victoria Beckham are chatting with Guy Ritchie. Modonna could have been here with Elton if she stayed married longer than a minute. Gotta go! They are back from signing the registry.

menotyou

bella amicizia
I watched his mother get married when I was so very young and watching this made me remember how good that felt. Watching on the BBC Channel was even better as I watched Diana on CTV. Similar styles. Oh, to be 12 again.:sad-little:

moreluck

golden ticket member
Posted this in the wrong place at first....

Totally enjoyed the royal wedding coverage. The ceremony was beautiful. The prettiest dress there was the bride's sister, Pippa's dress. It was a maid of honor dress that could actually be worn again. It was simple, but still elegant.

The choice of lilies of the valley (my b-day flower) was elegant. I liked that William looked like he so wanted to grin, but remained sober for the pomp.

Fergie & Andrew's girls looked like saloon hookers......showing that royalty doesn't automatically give you good taste!